Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives

Friday, November 02, 2007

Move over, Dr. Phil, there's a new relationship expert in town.
He's Saudi author and cleric, "Dr." Muhammad Al-'Arifi, who in a remarkable segment broadcast on Saudi and Kuwaiti television in September, counseled young Muslim men on how to treat their wives.
"Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."
And if that doesn't work?
"Beat them," one of his three young advisees responded.
"That's right," Al-'Arifi said.
He goes on to calmly explain to the young men that hitting their future wives in the face is a no-no.
"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."
"Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore," he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.
"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left.
"Unfortunately, many husbands beat their wives only when they get mad, and when they start beating, it as if they are punching a wall – they beat with their hands, right and left, and sometimes use their feet. Brother, it is a human being you are beating. This is forbidden. He must not do this."
Take that, Match.com!

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Any REAL man would know how to beat-up his wife without any coaching. . . Faggots!!!:p

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Guess I'll be the first to say it..........

SAVAGES and DOOMED.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."

Wow, talk about progressive thinking.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Remember, it's a religion of peace.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
remember to hit that ho in the back wid da phone book so youall dont leave marks and that bitch can still work

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Fucking savage Muslims. They should keep it underground and on the QT like we do.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
Remember, it's a religion of peace.
that is what i was thinking of as i was reading the article.

this religion is just a joke. the great thing is you will see alot of women stick up for this religion and sing its praises.:arrrh::arrrh:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
A pillow case filled with oranges works a little bit better then a phone book.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
http://christiandomesticdiscipline.com/Home.html

What is Christian Domestic Discipline?

A domestic discipline marriage is one in which one partner in the marriage is given authority over the other and has the means to back the authority, usually by spanking.

A Christian Domestic Discipline marriage is one that is set up according to Biblical standards; that is, the husband is the authority in the household. The wife is submissive to her husband as is fit in the Lord and her husband loves her as himself. He has the ultimate authority in his household, but it is tempered with the knowledge that he must answer to God for his actions and decisions. He has the authority to spank his wife for punishment, but in real CDD marriages this is taken very seriously and usually happens only rarely. CDD is so much more than just spanking. It is the husband loving the wife enough to guide and teach her, and the wife loving the husband enough to follow his leadership. A Christian marriage embodies true romance and a Christian man a true hero.

Though this seems unusual in today's United States, this kind of marriage has been practiced throughout history and is still practiced in many parts of the world today.
And I'm not trying to defend Muslims. There is no indication how many people follow this teacher. There is no indication how many Muslims just go beat their wives. This isn't new and it goes on in all cultures, the thing that apparently makes it abhorrent to you people is that its Muslims doing it. There is nothing unique or special or further proof that Muslims are the ultimate evil in that article. And as so many of us acknowledge that Muslims are centuries behind us in ideology and culture, where were we 300 years ago? 50 years ago? Treating women with care? And I'm sure if you asked women back then they would just accept it because it's their culture that they were brainwashed into. This is a non-story.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
always hit her where the bruises can be explained as her bumping into something, this way if she tries to claim that you hit her, you can just remind her that she was drunk the other night and bumped into the corner of the table or the door knob or whatever

:icon_redf am I really advising you guys how to properly beat us? :icon_redf

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
:icon_redf am I really advising you guys how to properly beat us? :icon_redf
We don't need your advice Luca. It's what we have fathers for.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'd beat her about the face with my dick. That's about the extent of it for me.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Bobby Kelly needs to go over to Saudi Arabia and teach them how to use the goon hand.