Savage Charged In Shooting Death Of 1-Year-Old

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

In a photo provided by the New Orleans Police Department, Keelen "Yo ah wuz an alter boy and shit" Armstrong appears in a booking photo Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, in New Orleans. New Orleans police have arrested the 24-year-old man in connection with the shooting death of a toddler

A New Orleans man is accused of killing a toddler when he shot the woman holding her.

Keelen Armstrong, 24, was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder in the incident that left 1-year-old Londyn Samuels dead and her 18-year-old nanny, Victoria Thomas, wounded, The Times-Picayune reported.

Thomas was carrying Samuels home from a trip to the park Friday when two bullets tore through her back, hitting the little girl, NBC News reported. Thomas called Samuel's father, 20-year-old Keion Reed, saying "Kee, we got shot -- me and Londyn."

Thomas is in stable condition, according to WGNO.

Two suspects, one of whom police say was Armstrong, were spotted running from the scene. Authorities are still searching for the second suspect.

Police have not discussed a motive, but noted that Samuels and Thomas were not caught in a crossfire.
Link

Didn't bother with GTR due to location... and name...

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
Enough with these people.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
That one year old owed him money! And he made a pass at his woman! And he stepped on his sneaker! And showed him a sort of generalized/nonspecific disrespect. And, ah fuck it,

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yep. As expected. Damn buddhist monks.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Box cutter
Acetylyne Torch
Rubbing Alcohol

It's all I'd need for about 15 minutes with the savage.