Savage sets kitten on fire, yells "Die Kitty!"

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Christopher Schneider

A Tennessee man who covered a 2-day-old kitten with body spray and set it afire while yelling "Die Kitty!" will report next month to begin serving a 6 1/2-month sentence, his lawyer said Tuesday.

Christopher Schneider, who was 19 at the time of the 2010 incident, pleaded guilty to animal cruelty in the killing of four kittens, according to Sevier County Assistant Public Defender Micaela Burnham, who represented Schnieder.
Burnham said that the telephone videotape of her client setting the cat afire and yelling for it to die was showed in court Monday in this small city in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.

Other videotape detailed the killing of the three other kittens by Schneider's three alleged accomplices. Two of the kittens were thrown into the woods like baseballs and the other thrown up in the air and swatted like a baseball by a piece of metal, according to Burnham.

She said her client cooperated with police and provided the other videos, which showed three other defendants -- two juveniles and one adult still awaiting trial -- killing the other kittens.

Burnham said her client was satisfied with the sentence. "We did not offer a defense, we pleaded guilty. He admitted he was involved, he provided evidence to the police voluntarily," she said.

She also said that her client expressed remorse for his behavior and has admitted to an alcohol problem.

The tapes shown and heard in court made it clear that all four subjects were intoxicated, she said. Burnham said Schneider "has taken steps to get his life in order."

Her client -- who was given 30 days to get his affairs in order -- will report to the Sevier County Jail July 27. In addition to the jail time, he was fined $3,000 plus costs and ordered to serve 150 hours of community service. He also must have a mental health evaluation, according to the district attorney's office.

Link

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
r.i.p. kittens

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Have fun in the pokey asshole.

Also...videotape? Phone videotape?

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
People that hurt kids or animals are very popular in prison. The Lincoln penn has stray cats that the prisoners love. A "thug" decided to throw a rock at one of the kittens a couple years ago, wounding it. The prisoner was shanked within 24 hours of the incident. My dad busted a guy that decided to toss 8 puppies out of the window of his pick up truck going 75 on the interstate back in the 80's. That guy had a pretty rough prison stay.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I would love to drive nails through his fingers and then an icepick through his ear canal.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
She also said that her client expressed remorse for his behavior and has admitted to an alcohol problem.
More like a "quickly approaching the fork in the road where you choose whether or not to become serial killer" problem.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
There's cruelty to animals and then there's this type of shit.

With the exception of turning your pets into gladiators, it is always always always always always always always always a white guy. No other race wants to torture little helpless animals. It's only the white one.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
There's cruelty to animals and then there's this type of shit.

With the exception of turning your pets into gladiators, it is always always always always always always always always a white guy. No other race wants to torture little helpless animals. It's only the white one.
Hey, if that's the penalty we have to pay for being smart, successful, funny, attractive, and pretty much inventing everything worth a shit in the whole world, I'm ok with that.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
This really bothers me, yet I have no problem jacking to Casey Anthony...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I think we finally found something that you do well!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
That's some hot pussy.

Amirite?

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I still advocate eye for an eye punishment when it comes to animal cruelty.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
I'll put him on my in case i get cancer list. along with that ****** that put the kitten in the oven and a shit load of cops from Kirk's threads

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I still advocate eye for an eye punishment when it comes to animal cruelty.
You want to kill his cats? "whaa"
There is a word for people who equate 1 animal life with 1 human life:

SOCIOPATH

Fuck you. And fuck your dumb animals in their asses.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Woops, quoted the wrong thing. It was kind of important, what with the big letters and all :icon_lol:

I've had it with people who want the ultimate retribution for cruelty to animals. You know what's worse than cruelty to animals? Cruelty to fuckin' humans. If you're of the opinion that "humans are all pieces of shit and probably deserve it", that makes you a sociopath. How about you fuck off out of our society. Subway trains run all the time, maybe you should step in front of one. If your opinion of humanity is that low, we don't fucking need you. Enough with this protectionism of animals. You're a closet liberal who wants to overcompensate for something. And yes that includes Jimmy and Patrice, they're two of the worst offenders.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
There is a word for people who equate 1 animal life with 1 human life:

SOCIOPATH

Fuck you. And fuck your dumb animals in their asses.
Who said anything about killing? Just preform the same act of abuse in reverse. If it kills him, fuck it.

Equating this guy's life to that of a regular person, that's fucking retarded. Then there's your second post, that's also retarded.