Savages in Philly strike again

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
http://www.nbc10.com/news/14587650/detail.html?dl=mainclick

PHILADELPHIA -- Two Philadelphia police officers have been reported shot in the Frankford section of the city.

The shooting was reported at about 6:30 p.m. on the 4600 block of Josephine Street.

Sources tell NBC 10 that narcotics officer were serving a warrant at the time of the shooting.

One officer was reportedly rushed to Temple University Hospital, while the other went to Frankford-Torresdale Hospital. There was no immediate word on the officers' conditions.

Police have reported no arrests. Officers have several homes surrounded and appear to be searching for the suspects at this time.

Stay tuned to NBC 10 News and NBC10.com for more on this breaking news story.
I was just getting home from work when this happened and wondered why it sounded like a riot was going on with how many sirens I was hearing.
This is about 2 miles south of where I live.
There's a good .5 mile of a ethnic change over buffer though.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
from what i gatherd from action news 6 it seems like a dope sting gone bad

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Fuckin' great. I gotta head down to Philly (University City) in about a half-hour.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Eh, you're fine. So nowhere near there.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Update

2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot

POSTED: 6:32 pm EST November 13, 2007
UPDATED: 9:10 pm EST November 13, 2007
[NEWSVINE: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [DELICIOUS: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [DIGG: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [FACEBOOK: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [REDDIT: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [RSS] [PRINT: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot] [EMAIL: 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot]
PHILADELPHIA -- Two Philadelphia police officers were shot while serving a warrant Tuesday night in the Frankford section of the city.

Slideshow: View Images
Video: Press Conference

One officer has been released from the hospital, and the other is in stable condition with a non-life threatening wound, police said.

The two plain-clothes narcotics officers wearing badges were serving a search warrant at 2031 Orthodox Street at about 6:25 p.m., Philadelphia Police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson said. Those officers were being assisted by uniformed officers at the front and back of the house.

The narcotics officers knocked on the door but got no answer, so they then hit the door twice with a handheld battering ram.

"The second time they hit it, shots came through the windows -- shot two officers," Johnson said.

The police commissioner said he wasn't going to identify the officers because they work undercover.

"Both of them are very, very lucky," Johnson said.

One officer, an 11-year-veteran, was struck in the left leg, taken to Temple University Hospital and soon released. Another officer was struck in the hip and taken to the Frankford campus of Frankford Hospital.

Johnson said one officer returned fire one time but it wasn't clear if anyone was hit.

No arrests were reported.

"At this point, we believe the person who's responsible for this is still inside the residence at 2031 Orthodox (Street)," Johnson said at about 8 p.m.

Police said earlier that a possible shooter was described as a black man, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, wearing a black jacket and white shirt.

Chopper 10 shows officers had several homes surrounded and were continuing to search the area of the shooting. Several people were taken into custody, but police sources said those persons were only being questioned and were not believed to be the shooters.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
Mayor Street was on television outside one of the hospitals they took one of the cops to spouting off excuses as to why this shit keeps occurring. He went on a blame tirade, state legislature, federal govt. etc. everyone except the schwoogie savage culture that bring this shit about day after day, night after homocide filled night.

The city is fucked, he knows it, I know it, hell everyone I know stopped going into the city for anything years ago.

Other than baseball, football games, rare dinner out w/my wife, I dont' step foot in the city, it's a crime filled shit hole.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
the other spook was jabberin on and on about how they have to change the gun laws,,,,,, fuck tards will do anything but blame themselves and there cuzins at the top there, now that nutter is mayor its only going to get worse

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I say we nuke the entire area from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
quite frankly as far as im concerned what is happing in philly is exactly why we have a second amendment, arm the law abideing public and allow them to protect themselves, 85% of the people that have been shot and those that are the shooters are not allowed to own firearms, yet the government and these fool do gooders feel that disarming the public will add to there "safety"

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
quite frankly as far as im concerned what is happing in philly is exactly why we have a second amendment, arm the law abideing public and allow them to protect themselves

i dont own a gun but agree 100% with this. making guns illegal will only make these types of situations worse. now if we can only get a jury to not convict someone of defending themselves from these savages when they do use a weapon for protection.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
"Escape from Philadelphia" anyone?

Wall the fucking city up, move all the law abiding citizens out, let the rest have at it.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Those cops should join L.E.A.P. There's no need for police to risk their lives to stop people from enjoying themselves.