Save Ecstasy of Gold

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I haven't heard what's going on, but I too love that song and hope O&A keep it.

It's a nice transition.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
kill it for a bit.
I liked it when they did the user made intros.

it'll be good when they bring it back.

C

Checking...

Ecstasy of Gold was one of the reasons I got into O&A. It was so different from most hacky "shock jock" radio. I knew these guys were better. Opie has too many radio biz tendencies. The song is awesome, it gets me hyped for the XM side of the show, and it wakes me up. They can have user made intros after that instead of the stupid rage shit that sounds just like every other hacky radio intro.

C

Checking...

lol! is my name really "checking..." ?

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
Jun 13, 2006
Texas
Not that my opinion matters but...

I love the EoG transition. It's everybit as much as business being there as the Rage Siren.
It signfies the transition from fart jokes to CUNT and COCK jokes.

Oct 5, 2004
jersey
Only at 6am. While we're at it cut back the use of Street Fighting man.. stop using it at the end of freefm... a different intro for the XM side would be good too.

T

The Fecal Kid

Haha.
I have never had any problem with EoG. Personally, as soon as it comes into my headphones, I know to expect the funnier half of the show, and tummy smiles.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
EoG brings a tears to my eyes, joy to my heart, and tadpoles to my tummy.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
EoG will always have s special place in my heart. 10/4/04... I heard Metallica's "seek & destroy" when my fave radio show was supposed to start @ 6 a.m. which was then followed by EoG. I get chills whenever I hear it.

God I hope 10/4 is the right date...

T

The Fecal Kid

Don't..don't we all?

H

helterskeletor

Wah waaaaaaaaaah! wah waaaaaaaaaaaah! bum bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba-bum! Wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wee waaaaaaaaaaah! Wah waah wah waah waaeeeeeeeeeeeeaaah!! etc...

EoG is for the O.G.'s

T

The Fecal Kid

When did they say they were going to get rid of it? I know they've made comments over the last few months, but I didn't know it was actually going to happen.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
More whining.

I say play the Hot Rod Challenge as an intro.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Shut up shitdick. EoG sucks donkey balls, it doesn't have staying power and the music should be swapped out often.
you're from Eastern Canada, so no one cares about what you think out here in God's Country.

And EOG is great, and if you don't like it you must have a cunt between your legs (no offense ladies)

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
you're from Eastern Canada, so no one cares about what you think out here in God's Country.

And EOG is great, and if you don't like it you must have a cunt between your legs (no offense ladies)
I must agree. I mean Canada is barely a state, like P.R. How can we take you seriously?

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I must agree. I mean Canada is barely a state, like P.R. How can we take you seriously?
only eastern Canada, out west we supply our fine American friends with oil/gas/food

and we love EOG

C

canadave

EoG all the way...that's what I say.

SmellyFingers

Fresh From Your Mom's Box
Mar 24, 2005
I love the EoG, I just want to be able to skip over it sometimes if I record it on my MyFi.