Save Mark's Life for TOOL tickets

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What a great bit. O&A calling on O&A fans at WYSP to save mark from the muscle relaxers. Dan was first on the scene. Shawn and Kevin helped with the phones to keep O&A aprised of the situation.

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
Best part, they gave his Tix to someone else.
The Tool's going to rehab, and someone else is going to see TOOL instead.
Great bit! ;)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Yeah that was awesome. Not a bit though. They just stumbled upon radio gold. That kid is such a dick. It's like that girl who had been driving drunk and was dumb enough to tell O & A. That time O & A were the rats. Rightfully so. This time someone listening actually called the cops. I love when the average listeners get on the line and do the reporting at the scene. They did a bang up job and recieved Tool tickets for their efforts. Great radio! :D

metallica22

Nov 4, 2000
i missed the show today. But it sounds like funny shit happened.

Aug 13, 2001
The Land of Vaginas
Hey Mavric,
Was there ever any followup on that girl???

Sounds like this kid was just making a Suicide gesture. However, after having to swallow the pipe that they use to pump your stomach(Just a shade smaller than a garden hose)-while awake-and then the lovely charcoal that we make you drink, he won't be trying this again!! Also, he hopefully will get some needed therapy.

DR. Buster Hymen

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: DR. Buster Hymen ]

metallica22

Nov 4, 2000
i get it. They did that bit once before. I think it's a good thing, when they do that.