armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i sign this , i hope the don it don't go away:eek: :D

FOFOLINA

Like wise i hope it does not go ......
But I keep asking this why doesnt comedy central just pick it up
like south park?
I know that it has old shows from FOX like the critic
but with the family guy they should just pick it up and make new shows that way...
*sigh* I hope all goes well with the show *shrugs*

I just saw this post and I gotta say, that I don't know if anyone remembers, but like back in May, there was a post about when O & A were talking about cartoons being banned (Bug Bunny, Daffy, etc) because people didn't like their content. This is like the same thing w/Family Guy and it fuckin pisses me off. I hate pc assholes who have nothing better to do than bitch about a "Canada sucks" reference. Fox, from what I heard is trying to get rid of all the animated shows, and go for the reality TV thing. Good job Rupert, you fuck up in 97 by taking off the greatest show on Fox Married With Children, and now your gonna take of FAmily Guy. Man these assholes need to get laid or get a fuckin life.

Anyone agree/disagree,
Matt

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. Now they have a STUPEID new show, called :Glutton Challenge or something which is a lot of fat people eating until they burst.

People still like The Critic and now they want to get rid of Futurama and Family Guy!!!! I am so sick of Ally Mcbeal and Boston Public.

I don't think Boston Public is bad, but dude, even schools in Spanish Harlem don't have that many problems for gods sake.

The Critic never should have been cancelled, still great.

Like I said in my last post, they wanted to do more reality based shows, and steer away from animation, which means the Simpsons too. But I heard that the Matt Groening signed a deal to keep the Simpsons on Fox for another 3 years or something like that. Either way, keep the Family Guy on!

Later,
Matt

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by Blaxicab
. The Critic never should have been cancelled, still great.

I so agree with you on that one....
I love that fuckin show it was great...
I still watch it on comedy central every Sunday.
Damn shame they let go of that show..

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
I don't think Boston Public is bad, but dude, even schools in Spanish Harlem don't have that many problems for gods sake.
i hear ya about boston public, my girlfriend loves that friggin show! i don't get it:confused: :confused: how the hel does a school like that stay open?? it makes some of the north philly schools look like f'n yale!

BENDER RULZZZZZZ!!!