SaveTheApple.com

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
SaveTheApple.com

The Apple coming out of the hat is so....

If anyone would create a site that is like get rid of the apple, that would be controversial.

OandA_Chris

Let's Go Isles
Aug 21, 2002
Long Island,NY
I am not sure what the problem is they are going to have the apple at the new stadium.

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Aug 18, 2005
IN MY PROJECTS
when they built the new busch, they got rid of the flying eagle in the outfield, and now the clydesdales only are there during the playoffs and opening day...Soon I am sure they won't even play "here comes the King"...those things combined made me want to drink budweiser...

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I still don't get why they're tearing down Shea Stadium. The stadium's still in good shape (only about 40 years old) and the main problem is the parking lot, and from the look of the plans, that problem will only get worse with the new stadium.

That looks like there are going to be three separate parking lots. And unless they demolish the old stadium really fast, there's going to be no way to get from the large lot to the new stadium.

And back on topic, if these tools like the apple so much, why not build a new one that doesn't look like it's made of fucking paper mache?

Trippy

GO TEAM PESTS!!
Mar 4, 2005
The Apple sucks and get rid of it!

Also the new stadium will seat 20k less ppl so I dont see parking being a prob.

And the new name sucks! Citi Field....Ugh!!

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
I still don't get why they're tearing down Shea Stadium. The stadium's still in good shape (only about 40 years old) and the main problem is the parking lot, and from the look of the plans, that problem will only get worse with the new stadium.
you have to be kidding me. mascan i have to say that i usually agree with you but shea stadium is a fucking dump. they need a new ballpark more then almost any other pro sports team.

Aug 5, 2004
you have to be kidding me. mascan i have to say that i usually agree with you but shea stadium is a fucking dump. they need a new ballpark more then almost any other pro sports team.

Yeah, I'm a diehard Mets fan.. but Christ, Shea sucks balls. I hope they burn that fucker down

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
6'1 redsox fan checking in...I haven't fit in a seat at fenway park since 1991...We got a worldseries in that relic...can we get a new park too? Never...there is no realestate available and you can't move them out of the city...Oh and from an out of town perspective...Shea looks like a dump on tv.