Say,what happened to Ant's court date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2005
just askin, (I hope he gave her, her comuppins)

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Probaly just one of those things that gets drug out forever

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I want to know what happened to the "old school character" homecoming!!!

not that I was THAT interested but it just came to me that they never did it

BabyHat3R

and THATS how you executive produce!
Dec 27, 2005
Eleanor, WV

They probably didn't do it because either no one responded to it or too few people responded to make anything interesting out of it. Of course I don't really know since I'm just a speculative ass.

Aug 11, 2005

Enquiring minds want to know!

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I hear that guy "uncle john" call wfan late night all the time. he must have a night job and never listen in the morning. he was a constant caller at wnew

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I hear that guy "uncle john" call wfan late night all the time. he must have a night job and never listen in the morning. he was a constant caller at wnew
I remember him calling into the show once since they've been back on the air.
He always had a "what did I learn" for the WNEW show.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Okay, here's the scoo... I to say that anything here is public record & not of a confidential nature. I don't work in Supreme Manhattan nor do I know anyone there, so it was all I could get. I'm not sure how much of the confidential I'd be able to share anyway without getting screwed for breaking confidentiality rules.

Fatso Barbara filed a motion for contempt on March 14. The case was returnable on April 12. The case was adjourned to May 31 and on the 31st, adjourned to July 31. The only comment in the computer said that it was restored and sent to the judge it's now with on the directive of the administrative judge - the original judge is probably retired by now, so I don't know why it's been adjourned. It doesn't look as if Ant's attorney has filed an answer with the court as of yet. If I recall, Ant said that she wanted more money from him. If that's the case, my guess is that his attorney filed the adjournment requests in order to have more time to get all the necessary financial records. Again, that's just my guess - I have no idea as to what the real reason is.

If Manhattan does things like Nassau, no appearances are necessary on the return date - the papers just need to be submitted on that day.

If someone wants to remind me, I'll check the system on August 1 or 2 to see what happened.

May 27, 2005
Tennessee
Dominic Barbara has his hands full representing Criss Angel's soon to be ex-wife, among others. I can't imagine he's putting a lot of effort into this case. I may be wrong, but I hope not, for ol' Ant's sake. Having been there before myself (with Tennessee's version of the aforementioned beached-whale) I can attest that it sucks armadillo root hard.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Dominic Barbara has his hands full representing Criss Angel's soon to be ex-wife, among others. I can't imagine he's putting a lot of effort into this case. I may be wrong, but I hope not, for ol' Ant's sake. Having been there before myself (with Tennessee's version of the aforementioned beached-whale) I can attest that it sucks armadillo root hard.
Fatso has lots of associates doing the grunt work - all he has to do is stand before the camera & look like the pompous ass he is. The Criss Angel case is in my courthouse, but I don't think Criss Angel was there for the last appearance. I don't recall anyone saying anything though & something like that would've made it's way from the third floor to the first in a matter of seconds. Usually the first few conferences are just with the attorneys only, although Fatso may have had Mrs. Sarantakos appear so that all the world could see how much she's a "victim". Fatso is very good at playing to the media. The case isn't coming back on the calendar until September 19 for what's called a compliance conference ... basically the judge just wants to make sure that whatever papers were supposed to be exchanged have been exchanged or are on their way to being exchanged. There will be another conference after that, probably in December or January & then if they still haven't come to some kind of a settlement, pretrial proceedings will start somewhere around April 2008.

Aug 11, 2005
How long was Ant married and how long has he been paying?
From what I learned from the show he has no kids so why should he be giving this person money?
I just don't get it

Bill

Aug 11, 2004
Huntington Station
From what I learned from the show he has no kids so why should he be giving this person money?
He got married when he had no money. He became successful while he was married. She attempted to claim that she was an integral part in that success. Barbara invited reporters to the court when Anthony was on the stand, asked some embarassing questions as well as some questions that ended up being embarassing when Anthony didn't know the answer (such as "What date is your anniversary?"

Anthony decided to settle, rather than continue in court.

The current claim is that Anthony didn't disclose all assets when the settlement talks were taking place. So, she wants more money. Anthony said that, if he made any errors, he did so in favor of her, in order to prevent something like this from occurring.

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Jun 17, 2005
Bayshore-Piece-of-Shit-NY
I heard the judge had to postpone for personal reasons and was replaced by judge Roland Freisler. Can anyone confirm this?

HEIL CUMIA!

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
The current claim is that Anthony didn't disclose all assets when the settlement talks were taking place. So, she wants more money. Anthony said that, if he made any errors, he did so in favor of her, in order to prevent something like this from occurring.
Ant stated the dragon lady thinks Ant got a huge bump in pay when he went back on FM so she wants more. Ants position is he makes the same money and she is wasting her time.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The motion for contempt had been adjourned until today - 7/31 ... as always happens, it was adjourned again. New date is October 11 & the judge has directed oral argument. I don't think Ant has to be there though.

I've put it on my calendar at work & will check to see what happens. I just wish I knew someone in NY Supreme Civil to get more than just the information available on the public access computers.

S

Shinebox

Im sure he is getting a huge bump in pay from the cbs deal.

May 15, 2007
You all know Dominic Barbara is a reg on the Hoohoo show

S

Shinebox

I hope she breaks the bank again. It makes for great radio.

Bralio

Waddle-doodle
Apr 13, 2005
FL - Mule of the US
Anyone in any type of similar situation (myself included) knows he's gonna get f'd in some way, shape or form.. I certainly hope not... just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.