Say,what happened to Ant's court date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shinebox

Fuck that shit.

The CUNT should get NOTHING. Sir Anthony has paid way too much already.
I hope he gets fleeced. It's great radio listening him rant and rave about that piece of trash. Stop being a fanboy.

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Apr 18, 2007
San Diego, CA
I hope he gets fleeced. It's great radio listening him rant and rave about that piece of trash. Stop being a fanboy.
I don't think it has anything to do with being a fanboy, but realizing that the system is just entirely fucked and she doesn't deserve anything. She's had plenty of time to take her life into her own hands and the man shouldn't be expected to pay for the 'poor incapable woman'. Divorce law sucks cock.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
Stop being a douche. Have you ever even HEARD the show? Don't tell us what makes for good radio. We LIKE Anthony here. We don't want to see him get screwed again! I am sure that most everyone here would agree that it would only make for good radio if it was Opie having trouble like this. :action-sm

S

Shinebox

Why don't you take your Hoo Hoo trolling ass elsewhere, cuntfaced asscunt! :action-sm
I hate hoo hoo and I've been a fan since 95. Probably a lot longer than 99 percent of you guys. Angry Anthony = Radio Gold. You guys are a bunch of fan boys homos.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Then show him some respect on the internet. Especially, since he occasional reads this board and doesn't need to be told what is good radio by some tool.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

I'd rather hear hear Ant rant about her without his being fleeced. They've been divorced since about 2002. This is 2007....five years is plenty of time for her to get her act together, get a job & start supporting herself. The court felt that she was entitled to a portion of his earnings for the period they were married, which is common - it's considered communal property. But for the court to allow her to bring an action for more support five years later because she "thinks" an error was made is wrong. I could see within 6 months, maybe a year, but no way it should have been allowed after 5 years. Hopefully Judge Laura Visitacion-Lewis will not be a man hater, see through all the b.s. and throw his ex-wife & Dominic Barbara on their asses in the middle of Centre Street!!!

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
The upside of would be if Barbera is charging her for this shit. Just a wild guess but I would say Ant is in a far better position to absorb the costs than this parasite whore.

Man, I'm glad my Ex died before we got divorced....

(no disrespect sweetie)

EDIT: BTW, Kris, what do you do at the court?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The upside of would be if Barbera is charging her for this shit. Just a wild guess but I would say Ant is in a far better position to absorb the costs than this parasite whore.

(no disrespect sweetie)

EDIT: BTW, Kris, what do you do at the court?
Barbara is a maggot. I seriously doubt he's doing this pro bono (free)...she's not a charity case and he knows that she's got money of her own, or should, since he was her attorney for the initial action and knows how much Ant was supposed to be paying her. I'm going to have to ask around and see what I can find out from my attorney friends. I doubt they'll know anything but ya never know.

It's terrible that your Ex died Hump, but yeah, you were lucky in a way.

As for what I do....I'm a civil servant so I don't do much of anything lol ... seriously, I'm a supervisor in the intake office of Supreme Nassau. In laymen's terms, I'm a paper pusher ;)

May 15, 2007
I'd rather hear hear Ant rant about her without his being fleeced. They've been divorced since about 2002. This is 2007....five years is plenty of time for her to get her act together, get a job & start supporting herself. The court felt that she was entitled to a portion of his earnings for the period they were married, which is common - it's considered communal property. But for the court to allow her to bring an action for more support five years later because she "thinks" an error was made is wrong. I could see within 6 months, maybe a year, but no way it should have been allowed after 5 years. Hopefully Judge Laura Visitacion-Lewis will not be a man hater, see through all the b.s. and throw his ex-wife & Dominic Barbara on their asses in the middle of Centre Street!!!
I have to side with the hope she fleeces him group. I realize she is a worthless bitch cunt whore but it is time Ant took some of the shit he so freely doles out to others. He can afford it.

Plus it would make some great radio.

.9mm lawyers always win your case for you

Nice move!

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Wow. People pulling for him to get fleeced? I can't agree with that. Unless she taught him how to do impressions and was supposed to take him to the Opie show at BAB but passed out so Joe had to do it.
Knowing nothing about her but that she is trying to cash in AGAIN, I hope she gets nothing.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
I hope she gets nothing and the court revisits everything and finds she has been overpaid, and has to repay a LARGE sum of money to Ant. That would be great radio.

But, I have an ex, so yeah thats what I wish would happen if my ex ever came after me again.

What gets me, I was true and worked my ass off, never cheated, got angry, etc. Meanwhile she was whoring around and when the day came she shows up with her boy friend, who used to be a good friend of mine. I hope he suffers such a massive heart attack that his chest expoldes like in the movie "Alien's" and she dies by a very strange occurance in which she is taken from her home and forced to become a government prostitute, and the government messes up which bank to send the money, and she dies of aids.

There is nothing worse then a woman scored.....
Well one thing.
A man with nothing to lose.......

S

Shinebox

I hope she gets a piece of the Mohegan Sun score

emjay

Aug 18, 2005
I want to know what happened to the "old school character" homecoming!!!

not that I was THAT interested but it just came to me that they never did it
At one point they said that they couldn't get in contact with enough of the people to have a homecoming

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I hope she gets nothing and the court revisits everything and finds she has been overpaid, and has to repay a LARGE sum of money to Ant. That would be great radio.

But, I have an ex, so yeah thats what I wish would happen if my ex ever came after me again.

What gets me, I was true and worked my ass off, never cheated, got angry, etc. Meanwhile she was whoring around and when the day came she shows up with her boy friend, who used to be a good friend of mine. I hope he suffers such a massive heart attack that his chest expoldes like in the movie "Alien's" and she dies by a very strange occurance in which she is taken from her home and forced to become a government prostitute, and the government messes up which bank to send the money, and she dies of aids.

There is nothing worse then a woman scorned.....
Well one thing.
A man with nothing to lose.......
fixed it for ya .... nothing worse than a woman scorned although I think a scored woman would be pretty pissed off too .... :action-sm

scored: to make notches, cuts, marks, or lines in or on.

Lil Precious

I love my Dead Grandma...
Jun 17, 2005
NJ
I remember Ant saying that she didn't want him to go into radio...She liked him as a tin-knocker...sooo she should get NOTHING!!!

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I remember Ant saying that she didn't want him to go into radio...She liked him as a tin-knocker...sooo she should get NOTHING!!!
The way I remember the story, he was getting a couple thousand a year more at Apollo than the radio gig, and she didn't want to give up the extra money.

So, that's the level of confidence and support she was for him.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The way I remember the story, he was getting a couple thousand a year more at Apollo than the radio gig, and she didn't want to give up the extra money.

So, that's the level of confidence and support she was for him.
All the more reason why she should not get any extra money. She wasn't the wife who worked to put her husband through law school only to have him leave her before the ink was dry on his diploma.

I'll have to ask around to see if his judge has any common sense or if she thinks like a woman where shit like this is concerned.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
At one point they said that they couldn't get in contact with enough of the people to have a homecoming

Guess most of them are living 'normal suburban lives' as Steve mentioned in the promo a while back. Same thing probably happened to most of the old Ron and Fez babies. You know, who grew up and got a job, got married, had kids, etc.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the lawyer will suck her dry then loose the case and walk away paid, ive seen it twice with friends of mine, there cunt ex's tried to take them for every thing they had, when they fought back in the end they won, one guy just hid every thing for years and just went "broke" my other buddy just kept up the fight, in the end the judge got pissed because the ex wife kept demanding more money, his divorce was longer than his marriage and almost longer than he knew her, my friend offered her more than half just to make her go away but she kept demanding more, the judge finally cut her two thirds to one quarter and forced her to settle, she was a gold digging cunt.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
What a bunch of faggots. I hope Ant comes out ahead. Rants are great, but wishing ill on him just for some good radio? They don't provide enough good radio as it is? It wont be great radio when he gloats that he doesn't have to pay any more?

What a bunch of idiots.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
the lawyer will suck her dry then loose the case and walk away paid, ive seen it twice with friends of mine, there cunt ex's tried to take them for every thing they had, when they fought back in the end they won, one guy just hid every thing for years and just went "broke" my other buddy just kept up the fight, in the end the judge got pissed because the ex wife kept demanding more money, his divorce was longer than his marriage and almost longer than he knew her, my friend offered her more than half just to make her go away but she kept demanding more, the judge finally cut her two thirds to one quarter and forced her to settle, she was a gold digging cunt.
I think it all depends on how much it's worth to Ant. Before, he was Wiggle Rich, so he did the ol' settlement thing. IMHO he's got to be prepared to take the stand and fight the C. What skeletons could he have in his closet these days that she could hold over him?

He's obviously got a decent sized hog if you listen to the show, and his radio "personalities" include being a Nazi memorabilia collector, a racist, a germifobe, an agorafobiac, a xenofobe, an anti-environmentalist, a gambler, a drinker, a gun-toting Yankee (fan), and overall, an exquisitely fancy man.

Having seen my brother go through a nasty divorce, and she tried to get more towards the end, my guess is that she'll get little or nothing from this except a nice bill from Dominic.

Status
Not open for further replies.