Say,what happened to Ant's court date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
the lawyer will suck her dry then loose the case and walk away paid, ive seen it twice with friends of mine, there cunt ex's tried to take them for every thing they had, when they fought back in the end they won, one guy just hid every thing for years and just went "broke" my other buddy just kept up the fight, in the end the judge got pissed because the ex wife kept demanding more money, his divorce was longer than his marriage and almost longer than he knew her, my friend offered her more than half just to make her go away but she kept demanding more, the judge finally cut her two thirds to one quarter and forced her to settle, she was a gold digging cunt.
The thing with this one is that they're already divorced, she's been getting her checks and is now asking the entire thing to be reviewed 5 years after the fact.

Xyn said:
What a bunch of faggots. I hope Ant comes out ahead. Rants are great, but wishing ill on him just for some good radio? They don't provide enough good radio as it is? It wont be great radio when he gloats that he doesn't have to pay any more?

What a bunch of idiots.
I'm not going to go so far as to say those wishing Ant to get fleeced are faggots or idiots, but I agree that there will be great radio when it's said & done & he emerges victorious

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I just don't understand why anyone would wish ill-will on one of radios greatest persona's of all time.

If you truly hate Ant, then may you slip in a puddle of acid and DIE! :action-sm

S

Shinebox

I'm not wishing ill will. A couple extra bucks out of his pocket isn't going to hurt him. The angry bitter Anthony bit is always great radio.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I'm not wishing ill will. A couple extra bucks out of his pocket isn't going to hurt him. The angry bitter Anthony bit is always great radio.
It's a matter of principle, Anthony has been more than fair with her.
Besides, we like him and are on his side. Your opinion isn't going to win you a lot of friends here.

May 15, 2007
It's a matter of principle, Anthony has been more than fair with her.
Besides, we like him and are on his side. Your opinion isn't going to win you a lot of friends here.
Just remember that we are only hearing half of the story

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
You're right on that point Dave. That being said, I still find it questionable that she's filing a motion 5 years after the divorce was finalized. Based on the public court records, which can be found by entering basic information here:
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASMain

a trial was started in the initial action but the case was settled before it even went to trial. So whether his attorney made an offer she couldn't refuse or her attorney made one he couldn't refuse, they both agreed on the amount of support he was supposed to give her and over what length of time. If she suspected he was hiding money the time to question was then, not now. I think Ant said he's almost through paying her...my guess is she's looking to expand the gravy train.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
So half the story makes up for the fact that a cunt is getting money that she didn't earn and doesn't deserve, 7 years after the marriage ended?

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Unless Ant cut off her arms and legs it's hard to imagine that her side of the story can explain why she still needs his money after all these years.

Men frequently get screwed in divorce court in this country. That's not a secret.

May 15, 2007
You're right on that point Dave. That being said, I still find it questionable that she's filing a motion 5 years after the divorce was finalized. Based on the public court records, which can be found by entering basic information here:
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASMain

a trial was started in the initial action but the case was settled before it even went to trial. So whether his attorney made an offer she couldn't refuse or her attorney made one he couldn't refuse, they both agreed on the amount of support he was supposed to give her and over what length of time. If she suspected he was hiding money the time to question was then, not now. I think Ant said he's almost through paying her...my guess is she's looking to expand the gravy train.
And it sounds like another settlement was reached

The DomFather

May 15, 2007
Unless Ant cut off her arms and legs it's hard to imagine that her side of the story can explain why she still needs his money after all these years.

Men frequently get screwed in divorce court in this country. That's not a secret.
Ant himself has said he was drinking heavily and fucking other women.

Like I said, we only know one side of it

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Ant himself has said he was drinking heavily and fucking other women.

Like I said, we only know one side of it
I'm not saying he was completely blameless, but she was no angel either. "Allegedly" from pretty much the first day they were married she was an abusive alcoholic. That kind of behavior doesn't encourage a husband to remain faithful. The real issue is whether his part in the divorce justifies a continuous monetary penalty. Many of us would say "no".

Anyway, it's none of my f'ing business and my opinion doesn't mean shite.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
so far no settlement has been reached - they're due back in court in October for oral argument on her motion for contempt.
Motion for contempt is basically saying Ant didn't do or is not doing something he agreed to do. Some how she is claiming he is violating a court order. Asking for more money or longer support is a change in circumstance motion. If she felt Ant didn't fully disclose something, then it would be a motion to overturn the judgment based on an allegation of fraud. Contempt is usually for failing to follow an order. Maybe they label things differently in NY but that's how it works in NJ.

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
Maybe for a bottle of Jack you can hear the other half.
:drunk:
Phoenix, Im glad to see you rose above the ashes and returned like a good little Bundis

Phoenix when was Pearl Harbor? What time?

Six o'clock in Berlin. They were having lunch in Cleveland.

For all we know your name is Phoenixhoffer.

VOD

May 5, 2005
I want to know what happened to the "old school character" homecoming!!!

not that I was THAT interested but it just came to me that they never did it

I think they found out that Steve from Bayshore really is Dan from Hoboken and just gave up on the whole thing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Motion for contempt is basically saying Ant didn't do or is not doing something he agreed to do. Some how she is claiming he is violating a court order. Asking for more money or longer support is a change in circumstance motion. If she felt Ant didn't fully disclose something, then it would be a motion to overturn the judgment based on an allegation of fraud. Contempt is usually for failing to follow an order. Maybe they label things differently in NY but that's how it works in NJ.
It basically works the same here in NY, but depending on how Barbara worded the motion, it might actually fall under contempt for failing to fully disclose the financials. There might also be a statute of limitations on overturning a judgment....I haven't gotten that far in the CPLR yet (Clerk I test isn't until late next year so I'm going slowly lol).

Edit: Forget the statute of limitations ... if I'm reading the CPLR correctly, it's 10 years from the start of the initial action, so I don't think that's it.

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
Jun 11, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
It basically works the same here in NY, but depending on how Barbara worded the motion, it might actually fall under contempt for failing to fully disclose the financials. There might also be a statute of limitations on overturning a judgment....I haven't gotten that far in the CPLR yet (Clerk I test isn't until late next year so I'm going slowly lol).

Edit: Forget the statute of limitations ... if I'm reading the CPLR correctly, it's 10 years from the start of the initial action, so I don't think that's it.
On an unrelated note, the New York Supreme (60 Centre Street) clerks are *motherfuckers* when it comes to the CPLR and other admin rules, bouncing papers for the most minor discrepancy, etc. As a practicing (junior) lawyer, I respectfully request that you have mercy on young lawyers filing papers without the assistance of managing clerks.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
On an unrelated note, the New York Supreme (60 Centre Street) clerks are *motherfuckers* when it comes to the CPLR and other admin rules, bouncing papers for the most minor discrepancy, etc. As a practicing (junior) lawyer, I respectfully request that you have mercy on young lawyers filing papers without the assistance of managing clerks.
Can't tell you how many people come in with motions, orders to show cause, rji's & notes of issue and tell us that Supreme Nassau has the nicest, most helpful clerks...much nicer than NY Supreme. So if you have to file papers in Nassau, we'll have plenty of mercy on ya ;)

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
after reading a bunch of your other posts you dont seem like much of a fan. unless you're one of those cockbag "fans" that only posts mostly negative shit about the show

go suck on your hero's minuscule cock you faggot

p.s. if that alcoholic cunt gets anything more than what anthony is already paying her, regardless of the great radio it might produce, he should seriously consider hiring someone to make her have an "accident"

that stupid hole doesnt deserve a fucking penny. she didnt deserve a penny in the first place. anthony ranting about that embarrassing sot is some of my favorite radio ever, but i dont think that anyone deserves to have to pay such a fucking loser ANY money let alone the very large amount he is paying her already

S

Shinebox

If you're referring to Mr. Stern as my hero then you are sadly mistaken. Sounds like O+A are your heroes and that's pretty damn sad. I enjoy great radio and Ant getting fleeced once again by his ex-wife will be great radio. Keep kissing the millionaires asses. Douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.