Say,what happened to Ant's court date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
If you're referring to Mr. Stern as my hero then you are sadly mistaken. Sounds like O+A are your heroes and that's pretty damn sad. I enjoy great radio and Ant getting fleeced once again by his ex-wife will be great radio. Keep kissing the millionaires asses. Douche bag.
I think its pretty accurate to say we all enjoy Angry Ant on the radio. But to say you want him to get fleeced by his bitch ex-wife who doesn't deserve a dime? That's going a little far, IMO at least.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
Ant is No longer here So its not fair to bash him without a response from him. By the way....What ever happened to W....B....Forget it or it will be locked.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I think its pretty accurate to say we all enjoy Angry Ant on the radio. But to say you want him to get fleeced by his bitch ex-wife who doesn't deserve a dime? That's going a little far, IMO at least.
Relax Homan....Shinebox only has 30 posts...my guess is he'll be weeded out for a spy soon enough. I wouldn't waste my energy on him :)

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Relax Homan....Shinebox only has 30 posts...my guess is he'll be weeded out for a spy soon enough. I wouldn't waste my energy on him :)
Oh, I wasn't trying to come across as a dick in that. I agree with him that angry Ant makes for great radio, I just think its kinda dick to want him to get fleeced. :action-sm

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Shinebox has been corrected. He can no longer post in this thread, or even view it for that matter. If he keeps it up, further action will be taken.

At the point, no more attention needs to be paid to him.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
Again, I hope the court revisits it, and Ant gets paid by her, but I doubt it will happen.. atleast it hasn't happened to me YET....

hope hope hope

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
33 years old, ALMOST got married once, but just couldn't do it. the fear of financial ruin b/c the hole isn't in love anymore is just too great a risk. when you're not hurting for money it can be a pain in the ass, but you can get throught it. i'd be fucked if i had alimony payments. the US justice system really needs to be re-examined in regards to divorce setlement.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
everytime i see this title it bothers me that you started the question with "say"....but u have a gun so i'll shut up now

Aug 11, 2005
If you're referring to Mr. Stern as my hero then you are sadly mistaken. Sounds like O+A are your heroes and that's pretty damn sad. I enjoy great radio and Ant getting fleeced once again by his ex-wife will be great radio. Keep kissing the millionaires asses. Douche bag.
just say frrrrrrunkis and punchout

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
.9mm lawyers always win your case for you
.9mm lawyers? Dude, that's one fucking small lawyer!

Now, a 9mm lawyer, that has a little more oomph behind it. A .9mm lawyer makes a BB look like a hardcore killer.
:action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.