School Board Member Arrested For Sexting A 14 Year Old

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Police have arrested a school board member for sexting a 14-year-old.
The sexts were discovered by the victim's sister, who became suspicious after witnessing Stefanie Dickinson, 37, hugging her brother multiple times. Dickinson is a sitting board member and treasurer of Ellicot School District-22, near Colorado Springs.
Deputies told the Colorado Springs Gazette that they believe Dickinson had been texting the boy since he accompanied her, her husband and two sons on a camping trip to Lake Meredith in mid or late August. After the trip Dickinson allegedly asked the boy for his cell phone number so that she could send him photos from the trip, but the arrest warrant says that Dickinson texted him that she wanted to sneak out of the house to meet with him.
Other text messages found on the boy's phone said, "I just want u," and on Sept. 2 they got more explicit. In the message, Dickinson talks about having sex and texts, "Baby I will rock ur f***ing world!"
In another message Dickinson's text reads, "You can't tell anyone about this at all because I could lose my family."
A report cited by KDVR says that the boy told deputies that he felt uncomfortable, and says in the arrest warrant that she would frequently come to his football games and "would always tell me I have a sexy smile".
Dickinson posted a $3,000 bail, and is due back in court next week.

Say it and forget it.
Texting is forever. Why dont these people get it?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Nice forehead, lifelong sex offender.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
surely no one would willingly hit that

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
If I was 14 and she pulled that? I would have most certainly fucked her. Any which way she wanted. I'd have banged it repeatedly and told no one. Not a soul.

No that I'm older and have standards? No fucking way. Uch. Christ her jawline is twice mine.

rich6116

New Wackbag
Sep 22, 2011
What is it with these woman who love fucking teen boys always having huge foreheads? I wonder if there is some kind of connection there