School playground 'raape tag' sparks concern

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/02/10302472-school-playground-raApe-tag-sparks-concern <<< remove the extra A in the link

Freeze tag during recess seldom raises eyebrows, but a variation of the game known as “raape tag” among students at a Minnesota elementary school has alarmed administrators and parents

Principal Bill Sprung of Washington Elementary School in New Ulm sent a letter home this week to parents to alert them to the disturbing game, which was described as similar to freeze tag, "except that a person had to be humped to be unfrozen," the letter states..

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Does this mental image make anyone else fall down laughing?
It made me hard.

Hi. I'm LiddyRules. I know that that's the obvious and hack joke, but I also knew that someone was bound to make it sooner than later so I figured it might as well be me.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Lighten up. This game sounds like fun.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Does this mental image make anyone else fall down laughing?
Took me completely off guard. Funniest thing I've read in a long ass time.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
What was wrong with regular old Ulm?

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm