School Shooting in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School(Parkland, Florida) left 17 dead & 14 injured

KRSOne

Student organized protest against abortion will test the schools acceptance of political walkout protests.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/22/rocklin-high-student-tests-teachers-theory-plans-p/

A California high school student is trying to plan a walkout to protest abortion after his history teacher was recently placed on administrative leave when she questioned whether there’s a political double-standard concerning school-sanctioned protests.
The leftist union ran schools have created a real mess. They should have scheduled the anti 2nd protests for after school let out.

Floyd1977

The leftist union ran schools have created a real mess. They should have scheduled the anti 2nd protests for after school let out.
No they haven't. Anyone who walks out over that will be suspended and no one (who matters) is going to give a shit or, other than Fox News, defend them.

Floyd1977

Alex Jones kid challenges David Hogg to a debate.

Supposedly that Kyle kid also challenged Hogg to a debate.

Better chance of Israel and Palestine coming together than Hogg (his bosses) agreeing to a debate.

mascan42

Supposedly that Kyle kid also challenged Hogg to a debate.

Better chance of Israel and Palestine coming together than Hogg (his bosses) agreeing to a debate.
Hogg actually agreed until somebody got to him and he used a completely innocuous tweet as an excuse not to speak to Kyle. Shows exactly how childish these future leaders are. "I'm all for a debate on the issues, but not with YOU!!!"

mascan42

Meanwhile, dipshit can't even get the ultralib University of California to accept him.

nypost.com
David Hogg having trouble getting into college after high school
By Tamar Lapin

Some state colleges in California are apparently not impressed by the Parkland high school shooting survivor who helped become a voice for a global gun control movement.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added.

Hogg says fellow student activist Ryan Deitsch also got rejected from the University of California system. Emma Gonzalez will be going to the liberal arts school New College of Florida.

For the time being, Hogg doesn’t know where he’ll end up after graduation.

“At this point, I’m probably going to take a gap year and I’m sure I’ll eventually find the right place for me,” he told Axios. “Right now I’m more focused on changing the world and the future of America.”

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Maybe that school was flagged by the higher education system for being sub-par.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
This asshole is really convinced he's going to personally change America and the world, huh?
Delusional cunt. He's not even going to be an answer to a trivia question in 2 years

This asshole is really convinced he's going to personally change America and the world, huh?
Delusional cunt. He's not even going to be an answer to a trivia question in 2 years
I was told he'd be out of office before the end of the month.

KRSOne

Hogg is now going after Arby's. CNN has created a monster.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
If Hogg wants to shit on over half the American people I don’t give a fuck how old he is, you want to play with the big boys then you better learn to take your lumps you little insignificant piece of fly shit

Floyd1977

God, fuck that little mouthy shit, like I said earlier, you want to play big boy games you get a big boy beating
Yep, when you stand to take a clear side on a very polarizing issue and make yourself a public figure, you forfeit any "right" to be immune from criticism.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Yep, when you stand to take a clear side on a very polarizing issue and make yourself a public figure, you forfeit any "right" to be immune from criticism.
Especially when you're talking about fucking with a constitutional right.