School Shooting in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School(Parkland, Florida) left 17 dead & 14 injured

KRSOne

It is weird that this teacher would say that but I would think there would be more people who saw the killer dressed up in tacticool gear if that actually happened. The same with the student who claimed she was talking to Cruz as the shooting was going on.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Especially when you're talking about fucking with a constitutional right.
This is my biggest gripe about this entire dog and pony show, “the children” are being told that guns are evil and all the rhetoric that goes with gun control, yet, they are not being taught what it means to have a civil right taken away, prohibition, and what happens when it does get taken away, the black market. these are the same kids that Will call the “war on drugs” a failure (which it is) and for the legalization of marijuana (which I agree with) not addressing what happens when you outlaw something or, monkey with the constitution.

Prohibition didn’t happen over night, it took decades, and in the end it was the old “women and children and god” that brought it about. The marijuana prohibition was even more insidious because it was championed by a racist media magnate (hurst) who had a government employee (anslinger) in his pocket.
These loud mouthed ill informed CHILDREN need a few history lessons, and, a tour of a home garage with basic machine tools to show how easy it really is to make a gun, and how their feel good laws and emotional outbursts are not only useless but completely misguided

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator

There is no fucking way this was written by a ninth grader. No fucking way is a ninth grader writing on a first grade level. That spelling and handwriting is shit. This has to be an adults attempt to write like a child and pass it off as a child's.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

There is no fucking way this was written by a ninth grader. No fucking way is a ninth grader writing on a first grade level. That spelling and handwriting is shit. This has to be an adults attempt to write like a child and pass it off as a child's.
"9th grade ESE"

Exceptional Student Education. That's retard class in 2018.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
"9th grade ESE"

Exceptional Student Education. That's retard class in 2018.
We had retards in our school too. Apparently they were much smarter and more capable than the retards in that school.

I wonder if Jeff Kasky knows about really late term abortion. Libs love abortions.

THE FEZ MAN

Even I’m not that fucking retarded

Floyd1977

I've been hearing that arguement about girls privacy being invaded. Wow we might find out that high school girls have periods (not the academic kind). If some lefty you know argues that, ask what they would tell a class of high school girls not wanting to share their gym locker room with a transitioning male.

mascan42

He forgot the backwards R's.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

I hate to break this to you Jeff, but your kid's an aspie.

KRSOne

This is my biggest gripe about this entire dog and pony show, “the children” are being told that guns are evil and all the rhetoric that goes with gun control, yet, they are not being taught what it means to have a civil right taken away,
They are not being taught how to think, they are being told what to think. If they were taught how to think they would see the irony of being upset about privacy violations but being ok with disarming 100 million Americans. They would realize its not common sense to ban guns that are used in less than 300 murders a year but are ok with guns that are used in 12000.

mascan42

If they were taught how to think they would see the irony of being upset about privacy violations but being ok with disarming 100 million Americans.
The sad part is, even if they saw the irony of it, they're so self-involved they'd still be OK with it, since it's not them.

THE FEZ MAN

The sad part is, even if they saw the irony of it, they're so self-involved they'd still be OK with it, since it's not them.
They just can’t grasp the idea of “civil rights” even if you take theirs away they don’t “get it”
And, they actually expect us to listen to them, it’s insanity

ysr50

Donator
They just can’t grasp the idea of “civil rights” even if you take theirs away they don’t “get it”
And, they actually expect us to listen to them, it’s insanity
Just wait until they turn 18 and can vote. How do you think we've gotten here? I hope there's still colleges that just teach instead of just indoctrinate. It seems like unless a kid has a very strong family they're never going to get a chance to think or speak without some kind of influence from their schools. Private school is an option for a minority. Yay! I'm a minority! DMFD.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I hope there's still colleges that just teach instead of just indoctrinate. It seems like unless a kid has a very strong family they're never going to get a chance to think or speak without some kind of influence from their schools.
Nope. Colleges and universities are packed with liberal douchebags
that all share the same agenda. Most of America's youth is doomed
to have their heads filled with this bullshit.

Floyd1977

Nope. Colleges and universities are packed with liberal douchebags
that all share the same agenda. Most of America's youth is doomed
to have their heads filled with this bullshit.
One can only hope that there are more non douchebags than we think and the media is just thrusting the douchebags in our face.

THE FEZ MAN

One can only hope that there are more non douchebags than we think and the media is just thrusting the douchebags in our face.

I have a feeling your right, there is a reason trump won, I like to think it’s because people in general aren’t a stupid as the media and facebook wants us to think

lajikal

I have a feeling your right, there is a reason trump won, I like to think it’s because people in general aren’t a stupid as the media and facebook wants us to think
Again, only about half of adults voted. And the majority of those adults voted for hillary (or not-Trump) if you want to put it that way.

lajikal

Again, only about half of adults voted. And the majority of those adults voted for hillary (or not-Trump) if you want to put it that way.
So you're looking at roughly 25% of adults that voted for Trump. And many of those aren't necessarily 'Pro-Trump'.