School Shooting in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School(Parkland, Florida) left 17 dead & 14 injured

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Again, only about half of adults voted. And the majority of those adults voted for hillary (or not-Trump) if you want to put it that way.
What keeps you warmer at night? The fact that more people voted for Hillary, or you Star Wars blanket?

Creasy Bear

Donator
Hollywood is a disgusting shit-hole of the most absurdly egotistical assholes on earth.
Speaking of absurdly egotistical Hollywood assholes, when is your movie going to be released?

I'm dyin' to Hit the fuck out of that W.

Creasy Bear

Donator
"Ban guns, so our children will be safe!"

London: "Okay. Done. Now what?"

And if you guessed "Swedes", you did not win a kiss on the cheek.

KRSOne

"Ban guns, so our children will be safe!"

London: "Okay. Done. Now what?"

And if you guessed "Swedes", you did not win a kiss on the cheek.
I think stabbing is an improvement over getting acid thrown in your face.

Notice how the reporter goes to a hardware store to show you how easy it is to buy acid. Its the same way our dumbass reporters attempt the same thing with guns but then find out its not as easy as they claim.

One reporter in the US tried to show us how easy it is to buy an assault rifle without a license... and he got rejected and could not buy it. His excuse? The gun store treated him differently than other Americans.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/21897/flashback-reporter-tries-prove-buying-assault-ryan-saavedra

A Chicago journalist set out to prove last year just how easy it was for anyone to buy an “assault rifle.” In the process, the gun store rejected him for failing his background check — to which he concluded that the store held him to a different standard than “the American public.”

Neil Steinberg, a journalist at the Chicago Sun-Times, tried to buy a semi-automatic rifle at Maxon Shooter’s Supplies in Des Plaines, Illinois, following the Orlando nightclub massacre, to prove how easy it was to obtain an “assault rifle.”

KRSOne

This Hogg following is very cultish. Owen Benjamin just got banned from youtube and twitter for questioning our new gods demands.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Again, only about half of adults voted. And the majority of those adults voted for hillary (or not-Trump) if you want to put it that way.

Wow you just keep tripping over that pile of salt shit dick.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I'm speechless.

I can't believe these idiots are in charge of educating our nations children.