School Shooting in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School(Parkland, Florida) left 17 dead & 14 injured

Haeder

South Dakota
The Hogg siblings have inked a book deal with Random House to write a book titled #NeverAgain.

Good for them. Bilk the rubes. Make the most of your 15 minutes. Cash in while you can. Then go away. Forever.

Anti-gun protest goes awry when Confederate flag-toters show up: ‘We don’t stand for this here’
Apr 18, 2018 3:37 pm

A student-led anti-gun protest erupts in chaos after counterdemonstrators caused chaos with their paraphernalia, including Confederate flags. (Image source: Instagram video screenshot)

Texas high school students were in the middle of an anti-gun walkout protest when counterprotesters pulled out their own gear and everything went to pot.

What are the details?
The student-led walkout happened Tuesday at Eaton High School in far north Fort Worth.

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, about 100 students gathered to protest against gun violence in the wake of the Parkland, Florida, mass killing.

A student organizer, who spoke to the Star-Telegram, said those counterdemonstrators caused chaos with their paraphernalia.

“People came with the intention to disrupt,” organizer Jordan Vine told the outlet. A video shared by Vine shows the organizer stepping on the Confederate flag and saying, “We don’t stand for this here.”

According to the outlet, other students pulled out “Don’t Tread on Me” flags in addition to Confederate flags.

A social media user with the handle SyianeMarie shared the video on Instagram and wrote:

I been said it, but now we got proof! Eaton is racist. First, they didn’t even acknowledge black history month. Secondly, there’s a bunch of kids that are lowkey racist. Thirdly, today. The school organized a walkout to recognize students and teachers that have been a victim of gun violence. Some students decided it was a good idea to bring confederate flags to the walkout and call students of color racial slurs. This was supposed to be a peaceful walkout to pay homage to shooting victims, but racists care so much about their guns that they can’t even let dead people have a moment. 4+ fights broke out during this moment of “silence”. I have heard many times that boys with confederate flags hit girls trying to stand up against racism, which is totally disgusting. People at Eaton are also trying to point this all at black people when all they did was fight back. When you call someone out of their name, except a response. Thankfully all the non-racists (black, white, asian, Hispanic, etc.) fought against the racism that was openly shown today. PSA: No matter how you put it, confederate flags are racist! They symbolize a nation that seceded from its mother country to keep their slaves. It’s not southern “culture” at all. Southern culture is farming, soul food, and country accents, not a racist flag. I hope Eaton staff does something about the now prominent racism in our school. I did not know about the walkout so I didn’t attend it, but I am still deeply hurt about this as a black student in this school.

Video footage shows several fights breaking out as a result of the clashing ideals, with dozens of teens filming the skirmishes with their cellphones.

Other demonstrators can be seen holding pro-gun signs and waving American flags.

Daniel Segura, a spokesperson for the Fort Worth Police Department, told the outlet that there were no arrests or injuries.

“It was a student assembly that apparently got very vocal,” Segura said.

A statement from the school district confirmed that “approximately 100 students participated” in the demonstration. Last school year, Eaton had 1,600 students enrolled in grades 9-12, and the campus is 5.3 percent white and 9.6 percent African American.

“During the event, differences of opinions were expressed,” the statement added. “Administration at the campus is addressing any concerns students have as well as any disciplinary issues.”

Link

This was supposed to be a peaceful walkout to pay homage to shooting victims, but racists care so much about their guns that they can’t even let dead people have a moment. -
Ya that's it.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I been said it,
Huh?

Some students decided it was a good idea to bring confederate flags to the walkout and call students of color racial slurs.
I have heard many times that boys with confederate flags hit girls trying to stand up against racism,
WHHHHAAAAATTTT?! You musta been traumatized having witnessed that!

I did not know about the walkout so I didn’t attend it, but I am still deeply hurt about this as a black student in this school.
Oh.

So she's babbling on about the counter protesters yelling racial slurs and punching girls...yet...
she wasn't even there to begin with.

I see.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Is it wrong that I was watching the walkout coverage looking for bizarro material?

mascan42

This was supposed to be a peaceful walkout to pay homage to shooting victims, but racists care so much about their guns that they can’t even let dead people have a moment. - Ya that's it.
I honestly think 99% of the people waving Confederate flags aren't racists but just IRL trolls trying to piss the lefties off.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I honestly think 99% of the people waving Confederate flags aren't racists but just IRL trolls trying to piss the lefties off.
Bingo, it’s ok for them to express their first amendment but if you support the second amendment, or unpopular speech then you’re a monster, it’s purely to antagonize them and point out the hypocrisy

Atomic Fireball

Donator
David "Nothing better down my throat than a big" Hogg Comes Out

World Shocked as Parkland HS Drama Club President Announces He's Gay

mascan42

So, in a remarkable coincidence that has nothing to do with them being hand-picked puppets, every single one of the Parkland spokeskids turns out to also be gay? Shocker.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
David "Nothing better down my throat than a big" Hogg Comes Out

So, in a remarkable coincidence that has nothing to do with them being hand-picked puppets, every single one of the Parkland spokeskids turns out to also be gay? Shocker.

Real shocker there. The timer expired on his last 15 minutes, and they needed a new hook to get some overtime on it.

Queen_Bona

GASP!
NOOOOO.
Didn't see this one coming.
I am shocked.

There's either a lot of gay kids in that school or all the gay ones decided to be spokespeople for all the other ones.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Buncha drama club kids. Of course they're gay.

I fully support this one experimenting in college. On video.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I think I'm friends on facebook with about 3 or 4 people who were in our HS drama club. 2 are flaming homos...the other I'm not sure about, and the fourth I suspect is (single late 30s female living in NYC and hasnt had a boyfriend in years). Regardless, I've blocked all 4 of them from my feed because of their over the top pro-gay, anti-conservative posts.

And they're ALL outspoken...none of them are afraid to open their damn yapper. So....really....this really isn't a big shocker.

KRSOne

The Sun Sentinel uncovers records that show Cruz was a part of the promise program. School authorities now have to admit he was part of the program, after denying the first reports.

Broward schools backtrack on gunman Nikolas Cruz's Promise program connection

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...ool-shooting-cruz-promise-20180507-story.html

Critics of the program say it’s part of a culture of lax discipline that allowed Cruz to escape arrests and easily buy an AR-15 rifle that he used for the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, where he killed 17 and wounded 17 others.

While the district has been closed-lipped about most aspects of the Cruz investigation, Runcie had repeatedly said Cruz was not part of the Promise program. On Monday night, after some accused Runcie of lying, the superintendent said he thought the information he had initially given was correct.

“I don’t think anyone gave me misleading information,” Runcie said. “I gave the best information I had at the time. Maybe I should have qualified it further. That’s a mistake I made. But it was done trying to be as transparent as possible.”

The Promise program was rolled out in 2013 after statistics showed the district was arresting far more black students than others for the same crimes.

The district also had the highest arrest rates in the state. Students with certain misdemeanor offenses like vandalism, disorderly conduct and fighting were allowed to enroll in Promise and receive psychological and behavioral help rather than going to jail.
They claim it was a success because arrests of minority students went down. The actual crime didn't go down, they just didn't arrest anyone, thus then, success!

And wasn't this a white kid? He just had the last name Cruz because he was addopted by a Hispanic family.

KRSOne

When I saw this I thought it had to be a photoshop because its so dumb but it is his new twitter profile pick.

Floyd1977

When I saw this I thought it had to be a photoshop because its so dumb but it is his new twitter profile pick.

Well, the picture is shopped (and is that some kind of alien pussy hat he’s wearing). Is this also the new trend now, for snowflakes to be embracing their snowflakedness?

Floyd1977

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
but here it comes off as yet another attempt to blame the gun.
Because we all know that is the real problem in America. Not mental health or
society in general. The problems will all be solved by banning guns.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Because we all know that is the real problem in America. Not mental health or
society in general. The problems will all be solved by banning guns.
I know this is cliche, but, come take my guns faggot

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Someone posted leaked video from CK's set and I read the transcript of him "going after" the Parkland shooting victims.

"Testify in front of Congress, these kids, what the f***? What are you doing?" asks the man in the audio clip. "Cause you went to a high school where kids got shot, why does that mean I have to listen to you? Why does that make you interesting? You didn't get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way and now I gotta listen to you talking?"
I don't see the problem here but it's open season now for people who aren't funny to tell everyone what is actually funny.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
I didn't think it was bad. I thought the line about trans people was better.

“They’re like royalty! They tell you what to call them. ‘You should address me as they/them, because I identify as gender-neutral.’ Oh, OK. You should address me as ‘there’ because I identify as a location. And the location is your mother’s cunt.”