School's out for summer!

highway23

I miss NY wings
Finally, no more students!

Finished up on Friday and only have 2 workdays before I've got the summer off to relax.

I work a tutoring job with the Boys&Girls club - 2 hours a day, so it's nothing, but it's going to be great to finally relax after a long school year.

Kids did great on their tests, so it's nice to know I'll be heading back to a job :)

Sorry, just have to brag...it's been a long year.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
...it's been a long year.
Yeah, real long year. Two and a half months off in the summer followed by three two week vacations and every holiday off (some with another day or two connected) is rough.

Most of us get three weeks off a year. I get four, yippy for me, but I work most holidays and the day after Thanksgiving. I also work at least one day of overtime most weeks. Oh, and my hours, I get off at 7:30 pm.

I do not know how teachers handle the work load.

Teaching is for queers.

Yeah, real long year. Two and a half months off in the summer followed by three two week vacations and every holiday off (some with another day or two connected) is rough.

Most of us get three weeks off a year. I get four, yippy for me, but I work most holidays and the day after Thanksgiving. I also work at least one day of overtime most weeks. Oh, and my hours, I get off at 7:30 pm.

I do not know how teachers handle the work load.

Teaching is for queers.
If you think it's so easy you should have been a teacher.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Your right, I should have been. i was too busy doing blow and fucking topless dancers when I was 20, should have gone to college. Live and learn.
^^^
x2.

my mother is a teacher.
my gf's mom is a teacher.
and my gf is going to be one after grad school.

i will not become one, but damn... any amount of work is worth 2.5-3 months off in a row, during the summer months.

i will back up the amount of work teachers do, and how much they effect childrens lives. but 3 months in a row... yeah, kick ass.

besides i suck with children.

Maki

I likey the Asians
Just wait until next year. More young girls with their tits hanging out. You better be gay. :p

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Yeah summer stinks, now I'm relegated to trolling day cares until September :icon_sad:.