Science in India

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Indian Science Congress Speakers Say Newton Was Wrong, Ancient Demon-King Had Planes

January 9, 201912:56 PM ET

Kamala Thiagarajan

Prime Minister Narendra Modi (center) attends the opening of the 106th Indian Science Congress at Lovely Professional University on last week in Jalandhar, India.

Pardeep Pandit/Hindustan Times via Getty Images

At this year's annual meeting of the Indian Science Congress from Jan. 3 to 7, senior research scientist Kannan Jegathala Krishnan dismissed Albert Einstein's theory of relativity as "a big blunder" and said Isaac Newton didn't really understand how gravity works.

Nageswara Rao, a vice chancellor at Andhra University in South India, said that Ravana, a demon god with 10 heads, had 24 kinds of aircraft of varying sizes and capacities — and that India was making test-tube babies thousands of years ago.

Dinosaurs were created by the Hindu god Brahma, said Ashu Khosla, a scientist with expertise in paleontology at Panjab University in the North Indian city of Chandigarh.

Not exactly the kind of remarks you would expect at an event whose mission is toadvance and further the cause of science, to stimulate discussion on scientific theories and to create an awareness of science-related issues, especially among children — and that is funded by the Indian government's Ministry of Science and Technology.

Krishnan, Rao and Khosla were addressing a group of 5,000 children assembled from all over the country at the event's Children's Science Congress. Their lectures were posted on YouTube and reported widely by the press. The congress organizers were red-faced, and the scientific community in India was outraged.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-say-newton-was-wrong-ancient-demon-had-airpl

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
And us companies farm out technical support to that shit hole, no wonder nothing ever gets fixed

And us companies farm out technical support to that shit hole, no wonder nothing ever gets fixed
Well everything... my Aunt retired from Dell she was in their AR department and had to train the push start that replaced her. She basically stayed on for almost a year trying to train these idiots... oh well not her problem anymore.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
India should host a live action version of FortNite and stream it for the world to enjoy.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I want to travel to the busiest street in all of India and poo on it.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
a demon god with 10 heads, had 24 kinds of aircraft of varying sizes and capacities — and that India was making test-tube babies thousands of years ago.
Sounds logical.