Scott Ferrall

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I just flipped on the TV and on SNY, there's a show called Daily News Live, which is just a panel of sports analysts and reporters. For a minute, I couldn't recall where I remembered that shitty froggy voice. None other than former friend of the show Scott Ferrall.

I didn't hear much about the guy after WNEW canned the bbbboys. He went down to Miami for a while, and now he works for Hoo Hoo?!

Can someone please explain to my Ig'Nint, out of touch ass what the fuck happened between him and O&A?!

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
He backstabbed the boys. He's on the Fucko list. Keep sucking Howards cock Ferall.

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
He backstabbed the boys. He's on the Fucko list. Keep sucking Howards cock Ferall.
yeah hes 100% right. i wish it didn't happen like that because i did like ferall but shit the guy fucked up bad.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
"how can I be the man when your the man babblebabblebabble"

FUCKING DIE

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
HOWARD 101

Howard Stern gives airtime to some of the most outrageous personalities in broadcasting on SIRIUS channel 101. Each weekday, get the official Stern Show west coast feed along with Bubba the Love Sponge in the afternoons and Scott Ferrall in the evenings. In addition, you’ll hear once-a-week special shows from Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling, Riley Martin and more. Tune in to Howard 101 for all the great uncensored entertainment you’ve come to expect from The King of All Media.

See hour-by-hour show info on our schedules page.

BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE

MONDAY – THURSDAY 3 PM ET, FRIDAY 6 AM ET
Here's the deal: Bubba, Ned, Brent, Manson, Spice Boy and others get completely uncensored with women, sports interviews and political opinions. Let them get up in your "McGillicutty" with a unique voice all their own.

THE RED PETERS SHOW

COMING SOON
Tune in July 2nd at 7pm ET and Midnight, and each Saturday evening at midnight thru August 4, for an all new show, featuring songs and interviews from The Billionaires Club and Muckafurgason, and an uncensored, musical and comic salute to Independence Day.

THE SCOTT FERRALL SHOW

MONDAY – FRIDAY 8 PM ET
Scott Ferrall rages through the world of sports every night at 1,000 mph. Scott tells it like it is and lets his fans do the same. Nothing is off limits. It’s sports talk radio the way it should be: completely uncensored! Everybody’s doin’ it they just won’t admit it!

JACKIE’S JOKE HUNT

TUESDAY 7 PM ET
Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling may have left the Howard Stern show but he didn’t leave for good. Get your weekly dose of the former head writer’s jokes while he takes your calls.

RILEY MARTIN

TUESDAY 12 AM ET
Hear the words of “the coming of Tan” as Riley walks you through the universe of alien abduction and prophesy. Many fans say they simply can’t stop listening to him. Find out why he’s so magnetic!

THE INTERN SHOW

WEDNESDAY 7PM ET
They answer phones for Gary, get food for Artie, assemble news stories for Robin and mop up whipped cream in the studio. Now these young interns give you the real story behind the scenes of "The Howard Stern Show."

SUPERFAN ROUNDTABLE

THURSDAY 7PM ET
Mutt from Stern Fan Network hosts a revolving panel of “superfans” to discuss the King of All Media and take your calls.

THE SH*T SHOW WITH ANDY DICK

THURSDAY 12 AM ET
Fresh off his roast on Wednesday of last week, Andy Dick gets even with the Stern Crew. Hear Andy get uncensored for an hour as he speaks his mind and takes your calls.

HOWARD 100 NEWS WEEK IN REVIEW

FRIDAY 7 PM ET
Don't miss the all-new one-hour Howard 100 News Week in Review. Friday at 7 pm ET on Howard 101, with re-airings on Saturday at 2 pm ET on Howard 100, and Sunday at 2 pm ET on Howard 101... or as close as we can get.

After coming across that, it makes me hate xm even more

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Howard Stern gives airtime to some of the most outrageous personalities in broadcasting :haha7::haha7::haha7: on SIRIUS channel 101. Each weekday, get the official Stern Show west coast feed along with Bubba the Love Sponge in the afternoons and Scott Ferrall in the evenings. In addition, you’ll hear once-a-week special shows from Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling, Riley Martin and more. Tune in to Howard 101 for all the great uncensored entertainment you’ve come to expect from The King of All Media.

See hour-by-hour show info on our schedules page.

BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE

MONDAY – THURSDAY 3 PM ET, FRIDAY 6 AM ET
Here's the deal: Bubba, Ned, Brent, Manson, Spice Boy and others get completely uncensored with women, sports interviews and political opinions. Let them get up in your "McGillicutty" with a unique voice all their own.

THE SH*T SHOW WITH ANDY DICK

THURSDAY 12 AM ET
Fresh off his roast on Wednesday of last week, Andy Dick gets even with the Stern Crew. Hear Andy get uncensored for an hour as he speaks his mind and takes your calls.
andy dick????

Fucking radio gold man.....

"Let them get up in your"McGillicutty" "
After reading this... if you still keep a sirius unit you have some serious mental issues.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
andy dick????

Fucking radio gold man.....

"Let them get up in your"McGillicutty" "
After reading this... if you still keep a sirius unit you have some serious mental issues.
Good or bad I count 10 shows on that chanell thats my point.
Just sayin

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Thanks for the updates fellas. I figured it was him fucking himself over and burning bridges. The guy can't hold a job for more than a year or two at a time it seems.