Scott Peterson in the National Enquirer

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Apr 16, 2007
Staten Island
I saw this when I was at a deli recently, and the headline wrote: "Scott Peterson diagnosed with AIDS". That just made me laugh my fucking ass off.

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
I knew he would look for the easy way out, I guess it sucks to have a Peterson as your spouse.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Guess pound-you-in-the-ass prison isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Globe's cover said that Scott Peterson was dying of AIDS, even better is the caption under his picture in the article itself .. Revealed! Evil wife slayer bled like pig after savage ambush by SERIAL KILLER

Then when you get to the article itself, you find out that the Night Stalker was jealous of Peterson because he used to be the most famous guy in San Quentin until Peterson came along so he shanked him in the yard. Since nobody likes Peterson, it took awhile for the guards to stop the fight. The guards got splashed with some of Peterson's blood and they had to be tested for AIDS & are asking for a court order in order to have Peterson's blood tested as well. Apparently he's been having gay sex and using meth.

I read that while waiting on line at the grocery store. Really ... I didn't buy it or anything like that :icon_redf

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Maybe Lacy gave it to him as a going away present.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I saw this when I was at a deli recently, and the headline wrote: "Scott Peterson diagnosed with AIDS". That just made me laugh my fucking ass off.
AIDS is a new way of carrying out the death penalty? When did this happen?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Globe's cover said that Scott Peterson was dying of AIDS, even better is the caption under his picture in the article itself .. Revealed! Evil wife slayer bled like pig after savage ambush by SERIAL KILLER

Then when you get to the article itself, you find out that the Night Stalker was jealous of Peterson because he used to be the most famous guy in San Quentin until Peterson came along so he shanked him in the yard. Since nobody likes Peterson, it took awhile for the guards to stop the fight. The guards got splashed with some of Peterson's blood and they had to be tested for AIDS & are asking for a court order in order to have Peterson's blood tested as well. Apparently he's been having gay sex and using meth.

I read that while waiting on line at the grocery store. Really ... I didn't buy it or anything like that :icon_redf

YOU BOUGHT IT!!! I have to admitt= i don't subscribe to the inquirer but get it every chance I can

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I saw the same shit when I was leaving a Duane Reade last week. It's bullshit. There's nothing in the "legitimate" media about it.

MikeMcDouchebag

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years.
May 14, 2007
Well, the guy sure does know a little something about dipping his pole into strange ponds after all.