Screaming Myspace Kid

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
I couldn't find it on this site yet so, here he is. I predict him killing his family, shooting up a mall and then himself in about 8-10 years. Yeah, keep torturing him fuck-o's and enjoy your short life. :action-sm

[media]http://www.break.com/index/psycho-kid-is-obsessed-with-myspace.html[/media]

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
People, people, people...

this is why you HAVE to beat your kids.

Like Jimmy said, that doesn't mean you have to go and brutalize them... like burn them with cigarettes or some sick shit like that. BUT... you just HAVE to beat them. It must be done. Or this is what you end up with... a fucking disaster.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
Humanity is doomed.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
My co-workers and I were listening today, and that little douche came on, and we are in complete agreement that the kid needed to be beat down hard. Fuckin psycho little bastard.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
I wonder how accurate my guess is of this kids situation.

1. He's 12 yrs old.
2. Mom & Dad divorced about a year ago
3. He lives w/Mom who's too busy (or says she is) to really give a fuck in the first place about how fucked in the head her son really is.
4. Kid spends about 3% of his time awake actually physically socializing w/kids outside of school (Hint: this is why he's a social retard Mom!)
5. Mom will blame the school when he turns into an emotional basket case socially at school.

It's a shame but I imagine there are alot of social fucktards in schools these days.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
People, people, people...

this is why you HAVE to beat your kids.

Like Jimmy said, that doesn't mean you have to go and brutalize them... like burn them with cigarettes or some sick shit like that. BUT... you just HAVE to beat them. It must be done. Or this is what you end up with... a fucking disaster.
My mom tried whipping my older brother and I once, with my dad's belt. We just laughed at her. My dad needn't say a word and the hair stood up on your neck. You have to make sure they know there is only so far they can go. Anywhere outside the house and you can bet your ass we didn't dare disrespect our parents or anyone else. I get tired of hearing my friends giving their kids a time out. Get them while they're young.

DJ Evel Ed

SativaCross.com
Nov 30, 2003
Mom & Dad clearly do not make time for this kid, you called it.

This kid will never get laid unless he learns how to suck a mean dick. He sure has the whole whiny bitch thing down to a science. He really needs to get beat up a few times at school. What a fag!