Scrubs: The Final Season

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
So the final season of Scrubs starts tonight. I didn't know this was going to be the final season but it makes sense since they never know if they are going to bring it back or not. Tonight we see if JD and Elliot got together or if they stuck with the other people. I think they don't and Elliot marries Keith and JD goes with Kim....I enjoy this show and won't be happy to see it go..

JimDarko

Aug 6, 2004
Scrubs rules but it makes sense to finish it up rather than get cancelled on a cliffhanger.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
not a big fan of this being the last season. this show fucking rules

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I thought it was a really good first episode.

"Stupid nature."

For some reason "I watched Hoosiers last night and decided I like sports now" got a big laugh from me.

I get strangely involved in this show. Not a lot of fantasies, I wonder if that'll be a trend.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
what made me laugh really hard was Dr. Cox turning back around and going "By the way you have a ridiculous speaking voice." I thought the episode as a whole was a pretty good one...

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
I've enjoyed Scrubs since the beginning. At the end of last season there was a bit of discussion of the show going to ABC, but NBC decided to bring it back, which makes me really happy.

I'm not sure if they will finally put JD and Elliot together since last night the whole ep was basically about self-sabotage. I don't like the idea of JD staying with Kim just because of the baby (although I do still think that happens a lot).

Still a great show with stellar writing, Dr. Cox is the bomb, too.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
this is easily one of my three favorite shows of all time. agree its right to just end in rather then give it a cliffhanger. I dont think scrubs will give us the happy ending its never catered to what the fans wanted. One of my favorite lines last night was when carla asked Eliot what turk whispered to her and she said he wanted to know if they still make mars bars.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I have fantasies about Elliot.
I still say she's the hottest on the NBC Thursday shows. It might have to do with the character combined with the actress but she's my choice. Neurotic, sexually repressed dirty little slut. Pig whore indeed.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I really liked this episode. It doesn't candy coat the fact that JD is going to be stuck in a loveless relationship. One error I found was when Turk was explaining what it'll be like for JD. He said that he got her pregnant on the first date. It was actually the 2nd date when they made out on JD's half acre with the gays hanging out there. I watch this show too much.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I still say she's the hottest on the NBC Thursday shows. It might have to do with the character combined with the actress but she's my choice. Neurotic, sexually repressed dirty little slut. Pig whore indeed.
Isn't she bi too?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I really liked this episode. It doesn't candy coat the fact that JD is going to be stuck in a loveless relationship. One error I found was when Turk was explaining what it'll be like for JD. He said that he got her pregnant on the first date. It was actually the 2nd date when they made out on JD's half acre with the gays hanging out there. I watch this show too much.
yeah I thought that too...They went horse back riding on the first date and JD got injured riding bareback....:action-sm

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
Aug 12, 2002
Brainerd, MN
i'm kind of glad that this is the last season... IMO it ran its coarse...

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
i'm kind of glad that this is the last season... IMO it ran its coarse...
Heresy. This is easily my favorite sitcom ever. I can't get enough of this show. I'm disappointed there's only 17 episodes left, I read that for sure
JD and Elliot won't be getting back together
but I'm pretty sure everyone knew that.

I'll toss out a x2 on the "You have a ridiculous speaking voice."

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
oooooooooo the thread was stickyed..Niiiiiiiice...Well I am curious to see where they go this week.

Edit: Just read that tonight JD becomes a father...

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
There is something very sultry about Elliot.

I like this season, I'm disappointed they won't get to end it.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
They're committed to finishing the season once the strike ends right?

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
Bill Larwence said that they will do a last show EVEN if he has to pay for it himself and even if he has to act out all the parts! I just hope NBC doesn't screw them and we only get the final on the DVD release.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Bill Larwence said that they will do a last show EVEN if he has to pay for it himself and even if he has to act out all the parts! I just hope NBC doesn't screw them and we only get the final on the DVD release.
That is great news to hear. You have no idea how many times I've watched "My Screw Up" "My TCW" "My Philosophy" and "My 1st Day" during this stupid strike. I've probably rewatched the whole series, but those are probably my favorite episodes.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
am i the only person who can't stand this fucking show?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I love this show...It has been on a slow fade out and i just want them to get to do their final episodes..

LB75

Dec 7, 2007
This is the only show I have ever used my DVR for. It ranks up there with MASH, All In The Family, and Cheers as one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, at least in my worthless opinion....

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I don't understand why this wasn't a bigger hit - sure it got seven years, but it never really hit big even though it's well-written and very original. Oh, that's why.

This and Arrested Development are the best (and most misunderstood) sitcoms.