SCSA Podcast

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Bump. The Kevin Nash and Terry Funk interviews were amazing. I really want Raven and Mick Foley to be on the show.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Most all have been great
You would like the 2 with Joey Styles

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I like the ones where he's just bullshitting. "Things that Chap my Ass" was hilarious.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Xpac is one of the most interesting ones I've heard. He's lucky to be alive.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Xpac is one of the most interesting ones I've heard. He's lucky to be alive.

I am laughing so hard at XPac describing putting a turd in Sunny's food

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Because he was on SCSA'S show, I've listened to a few of Colt Cabana's podcasts. There pretty good. There's a couple of old ones with Ziggler and Bryan that gave me a little more appreciation for both. The best one is ep. 100 with CM Punk. Just two friends bullshitting about pro wrestling.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Because he was on SCSA'S show, I've listened to a few of Colt Cabana's podcasts. There pretty good. There's a couple of old ones with Ziggler and Bryan that gave me a little more appreciation for both. The best one is ep. 100 with CM Punk. Just two friends bullshitting about pro wrestling.
I will check those out
I like all 3 guys

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Started listening to Punk/100 & stopped
It was real annoying early on with Punk opening the show
I am listening to Meltzer on the show now
Weird hearing him interviewed instead on the other way & Cabana seemed to mark out to him (which is funny)

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Punk "hosting" was in name only. It's pretty much a conversation about their old days.

If you want to hear annoying, listen to Steve Austin try to do a Phil Hendrie when he "interviews" Stone Cold....oof.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Punk "hosting" was in name only. It's pretty much a conversation about their old days.

If you want to hear annoying, listen to Steve Austin try to do a Phil Hendrie when he "interviews" Stone Cold....oof.
I finished Meltzer one & that was pretty good. Colt marked too much, but it was fun.
I am listening to Punk now & just heard the Cena talk, pretty good
Thanks for posting

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The episode with Tommy Dreamer as the guest is great. Listen to it if you haven't already.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Listening to Colt/Miz now & this is like the 3rd podcast where Colt talks about "hand shaking" & all that shit.
They have so much BS backstage with politics & childish
They claim it is for respect, but meanwhile they don't respect their own audience or a guy like JR

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Bruce Pritchard Pt2 is great

Surprisingly he backs the Montreal screwjob as the right move
Also said HHH started shooting on The Rock because he wanted things more real & Rock followed & that was when their feud started to really take off

Last edited:

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I've been listening to some of the LAW podcasts. I've listened to enough of them to make this statement:

Dave Meltzer is an ass that doesn't know anymore than any other person.

They give him a weekly spot on the show, introduce him as though he is the final authority on the backstage of wrestling, and lick his ass throughout the segment. He hardly ever gives a concrete answer on anything. I listened today to the most recent show and no less than 15 times did he say "I don't know", or "I haven't heard". His answers to questions are non answers.

Example:

Q: What is the WWE going to do with Batista?

A: I don't know. I watch the show on TV and think the they could bring him in as a face or they may have him join with Triple H and make him a heel.

Really? Wow! That's some real behind the scenes insight that the regular fan would never get without listening to what he has to say. He's worse than a horrible weatherman. "It might be sunny and dry tomorrow, but bring an umbrella because it might rain." It's the same story every week. I don't understand why he is held in such high regard as a source of info.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
or, he's just back for retarded synergy that won't work to promote Guardians of the Galaxy. They'll have Orton drop the belt to him, he'll to on talk shows and not mention WWE and have a shitty match at WM giving the belt back to Cena. Yawn

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Two new episodes this week with Cena and Zeb, Cena's episode is one if the best since he shoots on the current state of the WWE and I def respect the guy. Also anyone started with Jericho's podcast? It's just as good as SCSA.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Jim Ross has his first podcast up. His first guest is SCSA. They talk a great deal about the state of WWE and WM 30. I'd give JR a "B" for his first outing.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
What was that last episode? "Hey, I went to Raw and talked to a bunch of people, let me tell you who but not play the actual audio. Bye."

Also, as good as the Kevin Nash one was, I can't help but think that he never really has any idea what he's talking about.

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
May 23, 2005
episode 100 droppped yesterday, it's filled with a lot of great stories.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
The recent Colt Cabana podcast with Buff Bagwell is very good. He tells some great stories.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Jim Ross has his first podcast up. His first guest is SCSA. They talk a great deal about the state of WWE and WM 30. I'd give JR a "B" for his first outing.
JR with Lita was embarrassing - he was drunk/slurring & kept making bad sexual entendres & Lita would just go quiet.
SCSA drunk is hysterical. JR is creepy