Seal Team 6 members killed in Chopper Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicBob

Dec 2, 2010
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.
The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.
One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.
The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-06-12-07-17

who is going to be the first asshat to turn this into some sort of conspiracy theory?

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-06-12-07-17

who is going to be the first asshat to turn this into some sort of conspiracy theory?
The civilian witnesses in Pakistan said they saw the helicopter in Pakistan take off and blow up in the air and everyone on board died and I when I heard that I said the families would be told their loved ones died in a separate operation. Its Pat Tillman all over.

They told Pat Tillmans family that he was killed in action by the enemy but he was actually shot by an American. You think that they wouldn't tell the family that they died in Afghanistan or in some other misssion? The family would have no way of knowing,
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/134987-Obama-made-a-live-statement-Bin-Laden-is-DEAD-!/page76

Bin Laden neighbor claims he saw the raid.

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/134987-Obama-made-a-live-statement-Bin-Laden-is-DEAD-!/page75

MagicBob

Dec 2, 2010
The civilian witnesses in Pakistan said they saw the helicopter in Pakistan take off and blow up in the air and everyone on board died and I when I heard that I said the families would be told their loved ones died in a separate operation. Its Pat Tillman all over.
well, you were/are wrong now arent you?

hell, you aint never been right.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
one of our "muslim allies" opened their mouth

get out of Afghanistan & Iraq!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Link? Or are we waiting for Alex Jones to stop handing out free puppies to his followers and finish uploading the video?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's Capricorn One all over again!

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
well, you were/are wrong now arent you?

hell, you aint never been right.
How was I wrong? I said they would claim the SEAL team 6 members that were killed in the helicopter explosion in Pakistan were killed later in a mission in Afghanistan. I called it with 100% accuracy.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
steve martin voice: well excsuuuuuuuuuuse me.. for not checking a page all the way down the page.

from asshat to asshat... I thank you.
Typical progressive. Get pissed at someone else for your own mistake and then lie about it. That thread was updated 45 minutes before you posted yours, so it was only 9 threads below yours when you went to start it, not "all the way down the page."

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
I wonder if Rosie O'donnell will talk badly about the Taliban the same way she talked about the killing of Osama?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
Typical progressive. Get pissed at someone else for your own mistake and then lie about it. That thread was updated 45 minutes before you posted yours, so it was only 9 threads below yours when you went to start it, not "all the way down the page."
maybe he has a really, really wide but short screen

too much effort to scroll,scroll

MagicBob

Dec 2, 2010
ease up there knucklehead... whats with the "progressive" shit?

If you dont like looking at duplicate threads, dont. Its no great sin, and nothing for you to worry your pretty little head over.

Status
Not open for further replies.