Sean Kingston pussies out at the US open...Suicidal = In denial

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
He was singing beautiful girl at the us open...I think it was recorded tuesday, and he swiched suicidal to "In denial" and the funny part was 2 of the 5 backup singers said suicidal the first time and one of them was just lost and you could tell they had to pause and think about what they were going to say during the chorus....So much for him having the balls to stand by his lyrics...

AngryPTGuy

New Wackbag
Feb 20, 2006
Does anyone on these boards even LISTEN to the show anymore :)

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
He was singing beautiful girl at the us open...I think it was recorded tuesday, and he swiched suicidal to "In denial" and the funny part was 2 of the 5 backup singers said suicidal the first time and one of them was just lost and you could tell they had to pause and think about what they were going to say during the chorus....So much for him having the balls to stand by his lyrics...
90% of hip hop has ZERO integrity. They are in it for the money.

Then again, if you have cash , mine is sold too.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I was assuming it wasn't a big stand up to MTV deal when they Dead Aired "Suicidal".

I assumed like most rappers or r&b singers, whatever he is that he'll do whatever it takes to get his shitty song out there.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Why didn't he just sing it like it was edited on TRL and have 2/3 of the song be dead air? I can't wait until this fat sparkling wiggle disappears.