Sean Penn + Hugo Chavez 4 Ever

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Breaking News: Sean Penn is still a leftist cuntbag.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sean-penn-joins-chavez-campaign-venezuela-020559487.html

Yahoo News said:
Sean Penn joins Chavez on campaign in Venezuela
Reuters – Sun, 5 Aug, 2012

CARACAS (Reuters) - U.S. actor Sean Penn joined President Hugo Chavez at an election rally in Venezuela on Sunday, bringing a dash of Hollywood to the campaign as he rode with him atop a truck past cheering supporters.

Penn is a friend of Chavez, who hopes to win a new six-year term on October 7. The campaign has turned into the toughest fight of the president's political career.

"Thank you very much for visiting us again, dear friend," Chavez said after introducing Penn to the big crowd in the central city of Valencia. "We're all Americans, from the north, the center, the south. Long live the American continent!"

Penn, in a white shirt and sunglasses and accompanied by Argentine producer Fernando Sulichin, waved from the stage, fist-bumped and hugged Chavez, but did not address the rally.

The Oscar-winning actor, screenwriter and director is well-known for his political and social activism.
He was a vocal critic of the administration of former U.S. President George W. Bush, and was involved in humanitarian efforts following Haiti's earthquake and Hurricane Katrina.

Last year, Penn worked for the release of two U.S. hikers who were arrested in Iran, flying to Venezuela to ask Chavez to intervene on their behalf with Iran's leader.

Most polls in South America's top oil exporter give Chavez a double-digit lead ahead of the vote. He says he is completely cured after three cancer operations in the last year, although few details have been released about the 58-year-old's condition.

Chavez's rival, 40-year-old former state governor Henrique Capriles, has also been drawing big crowds. The opposition says its polls show Capriles will win in October.

(Reporting by Daniel Wallis; Editing by Stacey Joyce)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
"Hugo Chavez - Might as well vote for him, because he's going to declare himself the winner anyway."

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
God dammit. If you can't even rely on colon cancer, what can you rely on in this world?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Hugo Chavez died 3 months ago from cancer. We're only seeing a look-alike now. I reckon.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
That jizzbag Penn should stay there if he likes the guy so much. We surely don't need him here.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
How is this any different than Hollywood rallying behind Obama?

If anything, its worse because Chavez can't make me buy stuff I don't want, he can't make me give money to his bankster buddies, and he can't take away my rights in the name of safety.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis

If anything, its worse because Chavez can't make me buy stuff I don't want, he can't make me give money to his bankster buddies, and he can't take away my rights in the name of safety.
It's not really "bad" (except if you're Venezuelan). It just invalidates anything that he says about anything.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
It's not really "bad" (except if you're Venezuelan). It just invalidates anything that he says about anything.
It doesn't invalidate it, it just shows what Hollywoods goals are for America.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
It doesn't invalidate it, it just shows what Hollywoods goals are for America.
I wasn't aware Sean Penn worked for "Hollywood Inc." This is about Sean Penn, not Hollywood. Stop trying to make everything part of something bigger. It's tedious.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I wasn't aware Sean Penn worked for "Hollywood Inc." This is about Sean Penn, not Hollywood. Stop trying to make everything part of something bigger. It's tedious.
Yeah, ok, Hollywood for the most part aren't statists, have fun in your dream world. Suppose if a actor supported something that went against the Hollywood agenda, do you think that actor would still be accepted? "cough" Mel Gibson "cough"

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Yeah, ok, Hollywood for the most part aren't statists, have fun in your dream world. Suppose if a actor supported something that went against the Hollywood agenda, do you think that actor would still be accepted? "cough" Mel Gibson "cough"
There is a difference between being a conservative and a anti Semite maniac who abuses woman.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Some of the other people on this board might enjoy indulging your incessant need for attention, but I have better things to do.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Some of the other people on this board might enjoy indulging your incessant need for attention, but I have better things to do.
Let me translate that.

I can't debate the truth with lies
Patrice put it best when he said there are cartels in Hollywood and if you go against the cartel you no longer have their protection. Sean Penn is loved by Hollywood because he going along with what the cartel wants. Make a gay joke and the protection is lifted and you have to become a slave for LGBT until the cartel is satisfied and you get your job back and protection to do whatever you want as long as its within the agenda of the cartel.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Let me translate that.

Patrice put it best when he said there are cartels in Hollywood and if you go against the cartel you no longer have their protection. Sean Penn is loved by Hollywood because he going along with what the cartel wants. Make a gay joke and the protection is lifted and you have to become a slave for LGBT until the cartel is satisfied and you get your job back and protection to do whatever you want as long as its within the agenda of the cartel.
Are cartels involved?

Though this does bring up a question, if you could be buddies with a dictator, would you?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009

No one's making you give money to bankers, stupid. I would bet anything you don't even qualify to pay federal income tax.