Seattle will tax sugary soda — but not diet

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
New statistics are out about Seattle sugary soda tax and the lefties are shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!

As it turns out, and you wont believe this, despite the tax being targeted at distributors and retailers, consumers are paying for almost ALL of the tax.

That's right, instead of letting it cut into their profits, they are passing on the extra cost to us!!

Even worse, due to confusion over what is taxed, retailers are just blanket raising the prices on ALL sodas, even diet!!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
The more north you go, the better the weather?
Facts speak for themselves.

Seattle average snowfall : 6 inches
Seattle average January low temp: 37
Seattle lowest recorded temperature: 0

Bangor average snowfall: 66 inches
Bangor average January low temp: 9
Bangor lowest recorded temperature: -32

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Now do rain.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Spent the first 24 years of my life in a heavy snow area. Fuck that noise, never again.
Yeah, it's probably because I'm from Florida. Snow's still somewhat of a novelty to me.

Well there is one advantage to that... no :::coughs::: and a lower suicide rate.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Constant rain is so fucking depressing. Between the weather and having to deal with constant liberal silliness, I'm surprised more people in Seattle don't do a Cobain Finale.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Constant rain is so fucking depressing. Between the weather and having to deal with constant liberal silliness, I'm surprised more people in Seattle don't do a Cobain Finale.
It’s been raining here on the east coast For all summer and winter it’s getting old

ysr50

Donator
The week of July 4th last year it got up to 117F in the San Fernando Valley, which made the airport about 119F, if you were lucky enough to be working from a lift anywhere near the ceiling of an uninsulated hangar it was about 121-122F. It was awesome, I suggest everyone should try it. It was a dry heat (not really).

The week of July 4th last year it got up to 117F in the San Fernando Valley, which made the airport about 119F, if you were lucky enough to be working from a lift anywhere near the ceiling of an uninsulated hangar it was about 121-122F. It was awesome, I suggest everyone should try it. It was a dry heat (not really).
I did a wedding in Sudbury Ontario late January... -40 (c and f) and so frigging dry... I literally felt desicated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Child’s play. Try working in a high pressure steam PRV room. 125 degrees and kinda humid. Not to mention 150psi steam pipes just yearning to burst and shred the flesh from your bones in an instant.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Child’s play. Try working in a high pressure steam PRV room. 125 degrees and kinda humid. Not to mention 150psi steam pipes just yearning to burst and shred the flesh from your bones in an instant.
The life of an AC repairguy is fraught with hardship and danger.

Hey you ever have a freon burn bro?
Not:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.