See, Cops Don't Just Shoot Black People

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
The report I heard said she called 911 about an assault in the alley, they roll up without lights or sirens, she comes out of her house, scares the easily frightened negro, he shoots her through the door by shooting past his partner.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If she were black, and the Mister Skittish were white, this would be a full-on prosecution by CNN, MSNBC, and the local prosecutor, maybe even the Feds.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
How the fuck can there be a law that allows a cop to
refuse to talk to internal affairs about a shooting?
Unless he was immediately charged with a crime, that's b/s.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
How the fuck can there be a law that allows a cop to
refuse to talk to internal affairs about a shooting?
Unless he was immediately charged with a crime, that's b/s.
The 5th?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'll bet you there are lots and lots of stories about this guy his coworkers could tell.

The cops who went to the academy with him... I'll bet they've got some interesting things to say about this squirrely bug fuck diversity hire.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if their were lots of warning sings that were ignored in the interests of cultural enrichment.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I'll bet you there are lots and lots of stories about this guy his coworkers could tell.

The cops who went to the academy with him... I'll bet they've got some interesting things to say about this squirrely bug fuck diversity hire.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if their were lots of warning sings that were ignored in the interests of cultural enrichment.
"Calm down, Mahamuud, that's the police helicopter and like we've told you over and over, great bird is not stealing sunset from you.

He has a history of assaulting white women...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-call-previously-celebrated-article-1.3334772
Terence Cullen
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 1:06 PM
The Minneapolis cop who fatally shot an Australian woman during a police call was celebrated as one of the department’s few Somali-American officers, but had two open complaints and named in a recent lawsuit.

Mohamed Noor fired at Justine Damond on Saturday night while she was speaking to the officer’s partner.

Damond, who’d moved from Australia in 2015, had called police to report an assault. The incident has sparked international outrage.

Noor and his partner, identified as Matthew Harrity, hadn’t turned on their body cameras, according to reports, and have since been put on administrative leave.

KING: Recent stories of injustice in America you may have missed

Three complaints have been filed against Noor since he joined the department in 2015, two of which remain open, according to the city’s Office of Police Conduct Review. It wasn’t immediately clear what those complaints were for.

Noor was also one of three officers named in a lawsuit filed on Friday by a Minnesota woman.

On May 25, Noor was one of three officers who responded to the home of Theresa Graham, who’d called police several times that day.

Graham, whose relatives said she had mental health issues, claimed in the lawsuit police were trying to take her way as retaliation for earlier complaints.

Minn. mayor questions lack of bodycam video in police shooting

They entered her home despite her requests for them to leave, and two officers grabbed her, according to the 14-page complaint.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor, 31, has two open complaints against him and was recently named in a lawsuit.
(Minneapolis Police)
Noor took Graham’s phone “from her hand and then grabbed her right wrist and upper arm, thereby immobilizing her.”

Graham claimed she pleaded to be let go, having recently suffered a shoulder injury. Noor “lessened the tightness of his grip” on her right arm, but the police sergeant holding her left arm tightened hold, the lawsuit claims.

He’d previously been praised for becoming one of the few Somali-Americans on the force.

KING: Police brutality jumped racial fence with Minn. shooting

“I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department,” Mayor Betsy Hodges wrote in a Facebook post last year. “Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall.”

Noor, 31, joined the police department two years ago, having previously worked in property management in Minneapolis and St. Louis, the Star Tribune reported.

He got a degree in business administration, management and economic from Augsburg College in Minneapolis, the newspaper reported.

Noor has since hired a lawyer, Thomas Plunkett, who said in a statement that Noor moved to the U.S. at a young age and found his calling as a cop.

Creasy Bear

Donator
"Calm down, Mahamuud, that's the police helicopter and like we've told you over and over, great bird is not stealing sunset from you.
"Western whore had phone camera. She point at me. Try to steal Mohamed's soul."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Ok, I am officially torn on this one, I would usually give the benefit of the doubt to the police, and call it a negligent discharge, wrap the guy in the blue blanket of the FOP and see what comes out in the wash.... but.....

The "wild card" is the cop being an obvious "diversity hire" and the victim is/was the actual caller, at this point I have to question several things, which will not be addressed by the media who is furiously beating their meat over this.

What kind of neighborhood was this? Just because the woman is white doesn't mean that t was a great neighborhood, this could be a case of "hipsters in the jungle" how many cops have been assaulted in that neighborhood? There was another cop murdered in NYC not two weeks ago, and maybe twitchy had been receiving "you're an Uncle Tom house boy shit, we gonna get you sukka" which in the savage lands is a real threat.

I am willing to set aside the body cameras not being turned on, since the dash camera was recording, which has the "fuck the murdering cops all in a froth, this brings it to a traditional "he said/she said" so, this will require an investigation, which, once again, isn't progressing fast enough for the media, and, the police (to the best of my knowledge) haven't bitch slapped the media with that yet.

So, I will speculate;

911 call from white woman, goes to the radio call of "possible assault in progress" that's it, dispatchers are notorious for not giving any details to the boots on the ground, even if it's also texted to the MDT they will leave out details.

Car arrives on scene, with twitchy durka durka skinny riding shot gun, twitchy for some reason has his pistola out (twitchy) white woman comes running up to the car, possible cell phone in hand, twitchy, blasts white woman through door because he was too stupid to keep his booger hook off the bang switch and thinks her cell phone is a gun.

He's a minority hire, a protected class, but, he's a cop.......

Heads willl explode no matter what the outcome

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
KING: Police brutality jumped a racial fence with Minneapolis cop shooting of Justine Damond

Monday, July 17, 2017, 1:48 PM
It sounds like dummy wrote that before he knew the cop was black.

Except this time, police will not be able to lean on racist stereotypes and tropes to carry them through a wave of public backlash

Creasy Bear

Donator
Car arrives on scene, with twitchy durka durka skinny riding shot gun, twitchy for some reason has his pistola out (twitchy) white woman comes running up to the car, possible cell phone in hand, twitchy, blasts white woman through door because he was too stupid to keep his booger hook off the bang switch and thinks her cell phone is a gun.
Skittish Salami fired multiple shots, so he can't even try the "it just went off" excuse.

He's going down hard. The pants-pissing liberals, and the Big-LipMers will call it "racism" when he gets slammed, when all the white cops walk, but the reality will be that the racial angle will be the dirka's best, and only, defense.

The MPD will, and should, get the living fuck sued out of them for sending this twitchy bug fuck out on the streets, and again, I'll just about guarantee you that stories about his incompetence and twitchy bug fuckedness will surface during the investigation... as will stories of "diversity" protecting him.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
She was white so aren't we supposed to be rioting and marching and throwing rocks at cops?

I don't know about this one. But the fact the mayor was praising that they hired a Somali to their police force leads me to believe said Somali's training was accelerated and some potential issues with him may have been overlooked. Because well...he's a somali and they and many refugees that the racist right continually bash, are more than capable of such an important role in the security of our society.

Another part of me wants to entertain the thought that this guy sympathizes with radical Islam and saw a woman with her face uncovered and his knee jerk reaction was to destroy her because.......Allah.

THE FEZ MAN

Skittish Salami fired multiple shots, so he can't even try the "it just went off" excuse.

He's going down hard. The pants-pissing liberals, and the Big-LipMers will call it "racism" when he gets slammed, when all the white cops walk, but the reality will be that the racial angle will be the dirka's best, and only, defense.

The MPD will, and should, get the living fuck sued out of them for sending this twitchy bug fuck out on the streets, and again, I'll just about guarantee you that stories about his incompetence and twitchy bug fuckedness will surface during the investigation... as will stories of "diversity" protecting him.
I didn't know he fired more than once, fuck him

Whole bunch of thought came up.

A hell of or lucky shot, by him, not to hit his partner.
A stupid shot, by him, almost hitting his partner. I'd have reached over and beat the dried snot out of him.
Did she come out of no where and startled him, thinking she was the perp?
Did the driver know she was approaching at all?

Too many questions until he speaks out, or lies. Either way, nothing happens, lawsuit, end of story.

Haeder

South Dakota
Whole bunch of thought came up.

A hell of or lucky shot, by him, not to hit his partner.
A stupid shot, by him, almost hitting his partner. I'd have reached over and beat the dried snot out of him.
Did she come out of no where and startled him, thinking she was the perp?
Did the driver know she was approaching at all?

Too many questions until he speaks out, or lies. Either way, nothing happens, lawsuit, end of story.
Having a handgun fired with the barrel at the end of your nose can't be good for your hearing. Bet that poor bastards ears were ringing until he woke up the next morning.

Somali cop = fucked

Lib media will be salty because an officer of color got prosecuted while white officers are allowed to shoot people at will.

THE FEZ MAN

Having a handgun fired with the barrel at the end of your nose can't be good for your hearing. Bet that poor bastards ears were ringing until he woke up the next morning.

Somali cop = fucked

Lib media will be salty because an officer of color got prosecuted while white officers are allowed to shoot people at will.
Skipping over the fact that about 99% of the white cops shootings of blacks almost are always precluded by some kind of fight

All his coworkers say they're going to miss his hijinks with funny noises. :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
I'm still trying to figure out how long it takes a rookie to pull his sidearm from a retention holster on his side while seated in a car, point it out the drivers side window, aim, and fire... Pretty fucking impressive to be so fast his partner didn't have time to say "WTF dude..."

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
I'd be very surprised if there wasn't significant permanent hearing loss for both of them. Being inside a car makes it even worse because the pressure wave is reflected back instead of dissipating.
Passenger cop will probably be getting some disability compensation from it, and with the inevitable settlement for the wrongful death suit this is going to be an expensive fuckup.