See Jim Norton in Entertainment Weekly

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
How to see Norton in Entertainment Weekly in 3 easy steps:

1. Get the October 12th issue of Entertainment Weekly. It's got the Golem thing from Lord of the Rings on the cover.

2. Turn to page 71 (the what to watch tv section)

3. Look at the bottom of the previous page, there's lil' Jimmy behind an umbrella in an ad for his HBO special Monster Rain (available on DVD October 16th).

Biking Mexican

Jan 5, 2007
South Bend, IN
Saw that in last week's edition too. EW seem to be Stern fans, so it's nice to see Jimmy getting some pub there.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Saw that ad on the back of an HBO guide in a hotel. It was the September 'issue' and on the back there was that picture with "Coming in October".

Kinda neat, I guess.

lil chung

Everybody Wang Chung tonight
Jul 21, 2005
NJ
I saw that on a billboard on the NJ Turnpike

ChlorofirmDiva

lil' conners good chum
Apr 5, 2005
New Jersey
Saw a preview of the special on the buzz right before curb your enthusiasm last night, good exposure. I've been telling everyone about this, i cant wait.

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Nov 14, 2004
Saw that in last week's edition too. EW seem to be Stern fans, so it's nice to see Jimmy getting some pub there.

It's not really pub if it's an ad... Not that it's bad that HBO is advertising lil Jimmy, but it's not really like EW is doing him a favor.

plastikman

Let whitey shop!
Aug 9, 2005
Ohio
I just saw Jimmy in a nice little 3 page article in my Penthouse this month. Kudo's lil' Jimmy.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, I was just reading the latest EW and got all tingly when I saw Li'l Jimmy's ad.

Im just so fucking pissed that I have to go to a wedding on Saturday night and miss the show as it premiers. Sure, Ill DVR it, but it wont be the same !

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Uck! Good lord! Jimmy's been in his underwear before, but this picture shows too much. I don't want to see his hip peaking from behind the umbrella. :puke:

No homo.
No offense.
You look thin.