OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Selfish Twat Shoots Children, Relatives Before Killing Herself: Police

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by stevethrower, Nov 22, 2011.

1. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Link

2. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

What pisses me off the most is the fact she's dead.

3. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

I don't like Mondays.

4. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

5. Badfinger

Badfinger I shot the sheriff

6. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

I know it's fucked up but I'm amazed and annoyed when people (especially cops) find it incomprehensible that a human could kill their offspring, torture another person, or whatever atrocity is being reported on. I would understand if shit like this almost never happened in the world but that's very much not the case; it happens all the time. I know that even when I was a little kid. Why do some people think there's a limit to human cruelty?

7. JoeFromS.Jersey

JoeFromS.Jersey Registered User

What exactly do you expect them to say? "Yeah, I knew this cunt. Can't tell you I'm surprised she offed 4 people including herself and tried to kill two other kids....but fuck, whatdya want me to do about it? Shit happens"

What a fat irrelevant piece of shit this woman was. She leaves a note apologizing? Nobody wants your apology bitch, fucking rot in hell. You go and kill kids and think an apology is gonna cut it?

8. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Yes, if that's the truth as that theoretical interviewee sees it. What I was addressing in my post was the "we've got a situation basically no one could ever imagine" quote. We live in a world where terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into buildings (killing 3,000 people in the process) because they thought killing people would bring them to paradise. Between that and the various acts of genocide around the world and throughout time, I don't find the idea of a woman killing a few children (which has happened plenty of times before) to be all that unimaginable.

9. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

I think they are speaking from their own perspective. I find a lot of despicable human behavior understandable, yet I couldn't imagine doing it myself.

I agree with you, it's a stupid way to write a story, it just states the normal reaction that everyone has.

10. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

i find it somewhat refreshing when a cop or "man on the street" interview say's the truth, it happens but it is rare.