Semen makes women happy!!

AJellyDonut

They're paying for it, you eat it!
My wife is the happiest woman in the world.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Wow. I always figured that the fat pigs I throw a load into were just happy because some poor schlub was sticking his dick into them.

They should sell sterilized semen in the supermarket.

I have never cum into a vagina unprotected. One girlfriend I had was on birth control and she still made me wear a condom. I think the idea of having a baby with me makes them want to double up protection.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
They should sell sterilized semen in the supermarket.

I have never cum into a vagina unprotected. One girlfriend I had was on birth control and she still made me wear a condom. Her loss I guess.
She knew you were a Virus Spreader, maaan. :icon_mrgr

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
sounds very similar to a gag article where woman were encouraged to give men blow jobs.

It's true. My girlfriends mad about all the happiness I've let slip through my fingers over the years.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Some dude commented this... I guess it could be true.

Actually, semen contains E and F-type prostaglandins, which are addictive neuromodulators (makes you happy). On top of that, orgasm releases Opiates (natural form of opium), oxytocin, serotonin and several endorphins in the brain, the same chemicals released when you shoot up heroine, so of course sex is chemically addictive!

The average load of Semen also contains 3,000 mg of the amino acid L-arginine, as well as 130 grams of protein.

The word of the day is Legs. Spread the word.

Maki

I likey the Asians
One girlfriend I had was on birth control and she still made me wear a condom. I think the idea of having a baby with me makes them want to double up protection.
Maybe she thought your spooge would beat the hell out of the birth control and give her some sort of super child?

Plus, birth control doesn't work all the time.