Send WYSP Feedback about cancelling O&A

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
I think Ramone & Steve from Yellowstone & Erock will be sending in lots of feedback.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
This goes straight to the studio, just like O&A's instant feedback. At this time, Kidd Chris will be reading it. Perhaps he'd like to find out what he's being thrown into.

I don't blame Chris for taking the job if they offer it, but I'm going to do my part to make it miserable for him if it comes to that.

P

p.woody

Actually, I don't hear Kidd Chris tonight

This goes straight to the studio, just like O&A's instant feedback. At this time, Kidd Chris will be reading it. Perhaps he'd like to find out what he's being thrown into.

I don't blame Chris for taking the job if they offer it, but I'm going to do my part to make it miserable for him if it comes to that.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I already used the links on their site to "E-mail" them. It was rather lengthy starting with the firing of Cousin Ed. I think that my e-mails to John.cook@cbsradio.com will be short, sweet and to the point and from Steve’s e-mail address.

OandAPest

Aug 9, 2005
well ... it's good to hear how to contact someone with your grateful appreciation of a job well done. We all need to support Mr Cooks during this troubling time.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
Mrs. James Norden just killed about seven hours on lap top at work sending instant feedback

TELL'UMFRED

Oct 14, 2005
Sent email and instant expressing my anger and disappointment the the Boys were no longer on YSP

HomerX

与您性交
Mar 11, 2005
i say fuck em in their fuck holes

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
When do we get to send the black cock pic's?

dot dot dot no homo

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
Holy fuck woodfloorlicker, post a bigger fucking pic?

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Fuck YSP. It is too late to harass them. I still do harass them but I am concentrating on 104.5 to pick them up and WYSP sponsors for dropping them.