Senior prank lands Murray County students in suspension

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
MURRAY COUNTY, GA. (WRCB) -- Being a high school senior does come with some perks like prom, senior skip day and the senior prank. However, for students at Murray County High School, their senior prank landed them in in-school suspension and for a few graduation has been put on hold.

"Everybody was really excited about it because no has ever done it, we're not going to get in trouble for it," says Sarah Wilson.

Wilson says it all started a couple months ago when the seniors planned to come to school via another form of transportation. "It's not in the student handbook that we can't drive anything other than our cars to school," says Wilson.

On Wednesday morning the group of 15 to 20 students gathered in a parking lot across the street from the main campus and rode their bikes, dirt bikes, toy cars and horses to school.

"We went over a crosswalk, we got on the sidewalk and when we got into the parking lot we actually pulled over so everybody could get around us," explains Wilson.

However, that didn't stop school officials from sending everyone to in-school suspension for two days. Wilson and a couple of her friends were suspended altogether because they left school early without signing out a couple months ago.

"Now I'm not going to graduate. I probably will not be able to graduate with the kids I've grown up with since elementary school, through middle school, through high school. I have those bonds, those connections and now everything that I've worked for has been taken away from me," says Wilson.

Murray County School Administrator Mike Tuck would not discuss the issue because of the student code of conduct. He would only confirm that "an incident happened."
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/17346004/senior-prank-lands-murray-county-student-in-iss

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
While we're talking about pranks, some useless trivia, the fraternities in DC would send pledges to jump the White House Fence in the 70's and 80's. Up until a few weeks ago, it wasn't a federal crime and just a local "Unlawful Entry" Charge.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
Power trip much? Another case of a high school that takes itself too damn seriously. On the scheme of life, the useless crap they'll learn in some hick school by the Tennessee border is insignificant, and no successful graduate will return to that redneck mecca

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
The principals of these schools are always the cunts who no one liked and everyone hated. They are the same assholes who reminded the teacher that they forgot to give test or forgot to assign homework. Fuck the administration of this shit school.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
What a bunch of dicks. It was a harmless prank. The only thing the kids are guilty of is coming up with a completely lame prank. We turned greased pigs loose in our fancy schmancy lily white school and got less punishment.

Devo37

Sep 11, 2010
Queens, NY
where's the "prank" part of this prank?? :huh:

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Our class collected $5 from every student and they spent the money on mice, rats, crickets and fireworks. All were let loose on one day. It was crazy.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Me and five other big guys picked up the most hated teachers Plymouth Duster and put it on blocks.