September 4th, what does it mean to you?

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
From: http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/this_day_in_history/this_day_September_4.php
Links below may not work, goto page^^^

Events
Born
Died

4th September

476: Western Roman Empire falls

Romulus Augustus, the last emperor of the Western Roman Empire, is deposed by Odoacer, a German barbarian who proclaims himself king of Italy. Odoacer was a mercenary leader in the Roman imperial army when he launched his mutiny against the young emperor. At Piacenza, he defeated Roman General Orestes, the emperor's powerful father, and then took Ravenna, the capital of the Western Empire since 402. Although Roman rule continued in the East, the crowning of Odoacer marked the end of the original Roman Empire, which centered on Italy.

Setting up of the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund following her death in a car crash in Paris.

The wreck of the ocean liner 'Titanic' is photographed by remote control on the North Atlantic seabed where she sank in 1912 after hitting an iceberg on her maiden voyage.

In Britain, the start of the Greenham Common peace protest outside the US Air Force base in Berkshire, England - a demonstration against the future deployment of Cruise missiles which arrive at the base in 1983

In Munich, American swimmer Mark Spitz becomes the first man to win 7gold medals at the same Olympic Games.

Russian ballerina Natalia Makarova defects to the West during a visit to London by the Kirov Ballet.

Queen Elizabeth II opens the Forth Road Bridge across the Firth of Forth in Scotland.. It is 6,156 feet long with a centre span of 3,300 feet.

British TV newsreaders are seen in vision for the first time.The first is the BBC's Kenneth Kendall.

During World War II, the Allies liberate Brussels and Antwerp in Belgium.

A German submarine sinks the British liner 'Athenia' off the Irish coast.

The first Boy Scout rally takes place at Crystal Palace in London.

US inventor and philanthropist George Eastman patents rolls of film for hand-held cameras.

In America, Apache Chief Geronimo surrenders to the United States Army at Skeleton Canyon in Arizona..

The world's first cafeteria opens in New York.

Britain ceases to send convicts to New South Wales in Australia. .

Emperor Napoleon III, nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte, is deposed and the Third Republic declared by France.

The town of Los Angeles is founded by Spanish settlers and is named 'El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora La Reina de Los Angeles' - The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels.

Future Events:

Opie and Anthony put wackbag out of their misery.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
it means my mom will be 55.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, the end of car crash message board? "whaa"

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
sept 4th , is the day after the 3rd , and before the 5th.. so fucking what.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Party week!!

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
Nov 24, 2004
Valley Stream
The wreck of the ocean liner 'Titanic' is photographed by remote control on the North Atlantic seabed where she sank in 1912 after hitting an iceberg on her maiden voyage.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh my fucking kid goes back to school...... i love those staples commercials "its the most wonderfull time of the year....."