Sequel or Re-imagining of Friday the 13th on way

Dec 3, 2005
It's a remake/re-imagining. Supposed to be like the first one but more focused on Jason, and I assume he will sport the hockey mask. Jackasses.

Hey, let's remake every single movie ever and make it shitty, because we don't have any ideas of our own.

DIE, HOLLYWOOD.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It's a remake/re-imagining. Supposed to be like the first one but more focused on Jason, and I assume he will sport the hockey mask. Jackasses.

Hey, let's remake every single movie ever and make it shitty, because we don't have any ideas of our own.

DIE, HOLLYWOOD.
Moviephone listed it as Friday the 13th number 11 so I was wondering about it
What's next a remake of My Bloody Valentine?

Dec 3, 2005
Moviephone listed it as Friday the 13th number 11 so I was wondering about it
What's next a remake of My Bloody Valentine?
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/60822/[Movies]-Writers-Set-For-Friday-The-13th-Remake.htm

I'd be way more acceptable of it if it was a sequal, even though 9 and 10 looked lame(only one's I havn't got because of that, and 5) and FVJ was awful.

I just hate the idea of remakes. Nothing wrong with the first movie, or the 3 after it. Anything to make a buck. Savages.

Edit: Oh great, I didn't even notice the writers of FVJ are the one's doing this. It's going to be god-awful. Overproduced script that makes no sense and hollywood type score behind the movie that makes you think you're watching an awful "action hero sneakes gold out of mansion" type of movie.

still_smoking

Apr 24, 2007
orange county, new york
how the fuck can you just take pamela vorhees out of the story? her grief and need for vengence was the basis for the entire story!!!

this sucks!!!!

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
How the fuck many movies based on stuff from the 70s & 80s are we supposed to get?!
I really think it's only a matter of time before we find out about a "Knight Rider" movie.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
They just don't know when to leave anything alone. There was nothing wrong with the original Friday the 13th. Enough already.

How the fuck many movies based on stuff from the 70s & 80s are we supposed to get?!
I really think it's only a matter of time before we find out about a "Knight Rider" movie.
I had made a thread about that TV show coming back a few weeks ago. I don't know if this is for that or an actual theater movie or just someones idea but I had come across this.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The thing is Friday the 13th is not a primarily original idea like Hellrasier or Nightmare on Elm Street. It's essentially a urban legend on film, franchised. If they do it, I want them to keep it to the gritty, basic format of the original. Boobs and gore. I hate how in the TCM remake they tried to 'hip' it up, that never works.

I just think they should have started fresh with a new series and stop keep remaking everything.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
"Terrorists have successfully attacked...our imagination."

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
The lack of anything original coming out Hollywood is the main reason the Turner Classic Movie channel is quickly becoming my favorite channel.