Serena Williams Looks Like A Tranny

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Aug 10, 2007
Lake Orion Michigan
I was browsing yahoo and saw an article about Serena Williams being the hottest woman at the ESPY's. She looks freakish and at times like that Wanda woman in the "In Living Color" skit. There were lot's of hot chicks and the ESPY's and somehow this tranny get's all the acclaim. I would take Manica Kilpatrick any day of the week over this monster.

I remember when I watched tennis in the 90's when Kournikova was playing. Whenever she hit the ball she made a cute aaahh noise. I think she was playing one of the William's sisters in the match I was watching. Every time the Williams sister returned the ball it sounded like an ogre.

and last night Serena Williams scored another ace as she successfully managed to steal the show at the ESPY Awards as she posed on the red carpet wearing a plunging pink minidress.

The skintight outfit, which featured detailing to make it look like a suit jacket and skirt, drew attention to Serena's curvy figure and highlighted her most prominent assets.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-steals-plunging-pink-minidress.html?ITO=1490

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
How bout no.

Amber Heard FTMFW!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
That ASS!

:icon_eek: