Server injured after being assaulted by woman at Fairview Heights Il Red Lobster

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
they didn't like that their water was being refilled so often. so I guess thats why they were not going to tip their waitress

FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Ill. (KMOV) – Paramedics treated a server at a Red Lobster in Fairview Heights on Friday after a customer threw a water glass at her head.It happened at the Red Lobster in the 110 block of Ludwig Drive around 2 p.m.
A witness said she saw three female customers get mad because the server was filling up their glasses with water too often.
According to the witness, as the server walked away one of them picked up a water glass and threw it, hitting the victim in the back of the head.
The witness said as the server turned around, the customer hit her in the face with one of the dessert books.
The server was treated by a paramedic, but did not go to the hospital and stayed at work.
Customers and restaurant employees made sure the women stayed put until police arrived. Officers then arrested the three suspects.
Police took the suspects into custody and said they were still trying to sort things out before deciding what charged will be filed.
The incident comes just six months after a cell phone video captured four female customers beating up a server at the same restaurant over what they deemed bad service.
In that incident, the victim ended up with cuts on her nose, a swollen eye and was forced to miss a few days of work.
GTR

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
It's a US Red Lobster, so that screams Ape. Not clicking spoiler. Red Lobster is different in Canuckland. Lily white for customers, though food there is dogshit.

Dey gots to haf' dem skrimps.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Not clicking spoiler. Red Lobster is different in Canuckland. Lily white for customers, though food there is dogshit.
You should click it.
Would never have guessed it was a blonde...;)

The incident comes just six months after a cell phone video captured four female customers beating up a server at the same restaurant over what they deemed bad service.
I remember that one.
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/142123-Red-Lobster-Dead-To-Me

One thing I don't miss about the restaurant business is having to wait on these shitums.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Just when you think humanity has a hope, these pigs come along

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Stevethrower: Red Lobster is also a huge White Trash place.
Sooo they get violent for bad service..violent for good service...annnd really violent for no service..sooooo what's the answer?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Stevethrower: Red Lobster is also a huge White Trash place.
Sooo they get violent for bad service..violent for good service...annnd really violent for no service..sooooo what's the answer?
Oddly the one up the street from my parents house is always packed and they live in an expensive area so not that many white trash types around.

Luckily living here really don't have to worry about it... as I think the closest Red Lobster is like in Poughkeepsie. And our friend's bf lobsters during the summer so we tend to get them for free.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
I worked in restaurants in the whitest parts of Bergen County, NJ. The only time we got blacks were when Rev Run and his family would stop in after going to Best Buy. Oh and Michael Ian Black when he played Ramapo College. But that's a different black.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
They wanted more red drank and cheddah buh biscuits

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I'd love to have a server constantly keeping my glass full. They would get extra tip.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Serve them cafeteria style. Those people seem to like that kind of service.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
is this ever a surprise

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I read that a server was injured and thought there would be some explanation as to why the 'bag has been acting up lately. Violence in a Red Lobster, color me surprised.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Most people would be pleased about a server keeping their beverages topped off. Fucking Savages.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I bet the server kept showing up every time the boon was getting ready to dine and dash.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Once again, the rule rather than the exception. Those people have a thing with service..they always want to be waited on hand and diabetic foot and want all sorts of extras.

Savages is not a strong enough word. Obama president nah!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I wonder why I substituted aperested and suspook prior to clicking the spoiler tag....