Seven DVD.

I know we mentioned it in chat last night but i got to pick up that DVD it looks pretty sweet. "Whats in the Box".

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

i have no idea sean told me about it, but it has to be very cool.

Seven is just not appreciated enough it trully is one of the greatest movies i have ever seen. It's no godfather or casablanca but it is in my top 35 of all time.

I know it is 2 dvds so its gotta be jammed with shit!!! And i think i heard somewhere and im not sure if it was about this movie but there might be alternative endings.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

alternate ending for se7en? now that would truly reek of awesomeness.

See thats what a dvd should be, it should have outakes, alternate endings, storyboards, trailers, it should even make popcorn for you and blow you after the movie.

Se7en was the one of the 1st dvd's i got along with scarface (btw scarface is a great dvd) And my complaint was se7en didnt have any good extra's but the movie worth it. I hope it will be as good as the fight club special edition

What extras are included in the Fight Club special edition DVD?

------------------

i dont own the fightclub dvd yet but i heard it is chalked full of stuff it's also a double cd.

Gladiator is a double cd and it has tons of stuff

But the best dvd i have seen so far, NOT the best movie but best dvd structure wise is T2:judgement day that dvd is the blue print for all others. If you dont have it GET IT!!!!

I'm gonna pick up se7en and fight club tonight so i'll tell ya as soon as i see them.

Ok cool Gonzo.

------------------

i got the seven dvd, i didnt watch the movie yet but i went through the features and they are great two alternate endings with commentaries. Seven outakes and tons of other shit.

Plus my favorite the movie has commentary tracks 4 of them so get it. Plus the packaging itself rocks

Thats what i wanted to hear i cant wait to pick it up this weekend. Alternative endings kick ass.

------------------