Sex for Sam II

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
This is going to be great for Friday! I hope it is as interesting as the last one. I hope that people are waiting at The Hard Rock ... :D :eek:

I like the new 3 point conversion for the Rusty Trombone. We'll see how the contestants do in this version.
Friday should be very amusing!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Finally "Sex for Sam" is back!! This was great the first time they did it. I remember the show starting and thinking it was going to be a cluster F the whole time. It wound up being one of the funniest bits in their history. Plus it wound up ending the career of Psycho Mark. Well his career with O & A atleast. Be prepared for some amusing radio.

3 point conversion for the Rusty Trombone
Nice!! I missed that part. Sweet! I garauntee the first couple that does that will win the whole fucking thing.

To win this game you need to have nerve. <--I was going to say "Balls" but I am not into puns. :D

[ 07-31-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Since Rick's group got in second last time, I am routing for his group this Friday. ;)

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
This is the order of the contestants and their places
1 Stinky Pebbles & Bam Bam 252
2 Richard Vos Ak-47s 220
3 Rick C-Blockers 208
4 Stephen Lynch Hungarian Humpers 200*
5 Ben C.A.C. 80
6 Ken Stevens Mellisa ;)

*Stephen Lynch claims that his team allegedly got 264 points which would have put his team in first place but he did not call in to confirm all of his teams places. Anthony wanted him to call in at every place so that is why his team lost. :eek: :eek:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
*Stephen Lynch claims that his team allegedly got 264 points which would have put his team in first place but he did not call in to confirm all of his teams places. Anthony wanted him to call in at every place so that is why his team lost
That lying kitten killer. Vos also tried to steal some more points, but the points would not have put him over the top anyway. I have two words for both of them Stinky rules!!!!

STinky Rules!
He put a lot of effort into plotting out a course based on point values. The brother did his homework, and came up victorious. Vos and Lynch just weren't as organized.
All Hail Stinky and his Team.

I missed the entire show that day. Did anyone go for Ken Stevens Office again. Heh heh LOL