Sex For Wackadoo

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
its kind of like sex for sam.
all the ladies can come here to philly and we can sex at different locations in philly,like on the liberty bell.
what do you girls think?lol

oh yea,don't worry fofo,you'll be first! :eek: ;) :p :)

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Hey dude, I can fine tune your idea a bit. You stay in one place and all the girls would come to you from different locations. You bang em then they go home. Hows that? :D

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
ROLFLMAO
holy s,thats an awsome idea.this way i won't be all tired from traveling,great f'n idea,dirty.
oh yea, they'll have to bring something with them to prove where they were,and not here to have sex with me!lol

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
just goes to show what kind of pimp he is
:D

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
Originally posted by armymad
just goes to show what kind of pimp he is
:D
its weird.... when armymad spells correctly in his posts and makes sense, he loses any sense of humor he might of had!!

ARMYMAD!!! step away from the spellcheck....

that is what we call a joke, lil army. we make jokes to make people laugh....aww lil fella, keep trying.

jaydo

I am not really here
Aug 25, 2002
CT
Wackadoo you are the shizz nit even though you made fun of the town I live in. I will stll give props! P.S when this happens can I hang out at your house that day/night?

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
Originally posted by jaydo6
Wackadoo you are the shizz nit even though you made fun of the town I live in. I will stll give props! P.S when this happens can I hang out at your house that day/night?
dude i would, but i posted this shit like 2 years ago....check the date 09-05-2001 11:15 PM....just my homie lil army trying to be funny:rolleyes:

jaydo

I am not really here
Aug 25, 2002
CT
AAAAhhhhhhh Yeah!!!!! I ah I ah knew that ah I was ah um a yeah ah um yeah . I new it was old. yeah thats it . I should start checking dates on post huh?

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
Originally posted by jaydo6
AAAAhhhhhhh Yeah!!!!! I ah I ah knew that ah I was ah um a yeah ah um yeah . I new it was old. yeah thats it . I should start checking dates on post huh?
no jay, its not you bro. i have this stalker (armymad) who likes to bring back old posts of mine to try to make me look bad.