Sex in Church???

Is it wrong to look at girls in church and just wonder what they look like naked and want to fuck them right there in the aisle?

Imagine this if that did happen you could always say she was praying to explain why she is screaming OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!

IOHN, I used to goto this Lutheran Church in Arsdley where you came as you are... Man, at least 10 to 15 girls came in wearin Daisy Dukes! :D :D :D

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Well....when I was an alterboy, my preist said It was ok to change or shower in front of him and no one would mind...so I guess it's ok to have those thoughts.

Man Guido you are one sick mothereffer!!! So was the priest your first boyfriend??? Heh heh LOL.

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by Guido:
Well....when I was an alterboy, my preist said It was ok to change or shower in front of him and no one would mind...so I guess it's ok to have those thoughts.

So Guido, when can we expect your next Fezzatorial??? And where is my big ass card?

Guido

<MARQUEE bgcolor=" 336699 " WIDTH=" 300 " HEIGHT=" 72 " LOOP="infinite">
<FONT Size=" 72 " Face=" arial " COLOR=" 000000 "> Wha...Wha Happen....I thought we were all just having alittle fun ???? </FONT>
</MARQUEE>

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: Guido ]

Guido

geez....Have sex with a Preist once or twice and you get a rep.....I'ld really hate for you guys to find out about my sexual habits with animals.

If you like to have sex with animals then i guess you loved the thread i started here called Pet Question. I think you will like it Guido.