Sex offender or silly goose, you decide.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
SPOKANE, Wash. - Surveillance video captured a registered sex offender as he allegedly molested a 5-year-old girl at Bumpers Family Fun Center in NorthTown Mall.
"It's heart wrenching to watch, especially as a mother, to see that somebody could do this to a little girl that's 5-years-old," said Officer Jen DeRuwe, with the Spokane Police Department.
Richard Payne, 55, was arrested for first-degree Child Molestation following the incident, which happened last Thursday.

The Spokane Police Department reported that just after 6 p.m. last Thursday two siblings were at Bumpers while their mom was shopping when Payne approached the 5-year-old girl. He then allegedly fondled her backside, exposed his genitals to the girl, and then rubbed her thighs and backside.
The girl and her 11-year-old sister ran away and told their mom.
Jasmyne Allgood, a supervisor at Bumpers, said it happened so fast employees didn't know anything happened until the victim's mom returned from shopping..
"It's horrendous, it's horrific," said Allgood
"I'm so sickened. If he would do this who knows what else he's done? I'm glad that our cameras caught him," she said
Mall security and Spokane police began investigating as soon as they were notified and, using surveillance video, identified Payne as the man on the tape.
Payne was located, arrested Tuesday night and booked into the Spokane County Jail Tuesday night.
Spokane County Superior Court Judge Annette Plese set Payne's bond at $250,000 because of his extensive criminal history and the seriousness of the allegations.
Plese also called Payne, " a severe danger to the community."
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...Mall/-/101214/15324320/-/av6enaz/-/index.html

Okay, I'd be laughing more if she wasn't five.

GTR:

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Seeing as this is man on little girl...Perv.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
SPOKANE, Wash. - Surveillance video captured a registered sex offender as he allegedly molested a 5-year-old girl at Bumpers Family Fun Center in NorthTown Mall.
That's the part that made me laugh.

He looks like a much older Sam.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Wondered where the hell Dave Matthews has been.