Shaft - Starring Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree and some millennial (Who saw this coming?!) - 6/14/2019

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Dunno, based on the trailer, looks like a decent update. And technically, seems to be a sequel, more than a reboot.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Tim Story ripping off Zack Snyder? I’m in.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I'll see it. I liked the previous one.

Pigdango

Donator
Two sequels that absolutely nobody wanted face off this weekend against the second weekend of a sequel that only Liddy wanted. Shaft 3 vs Men in Black 4!

MiB4 is expected to win the box office battle, but in a bit of a surprise, Shaft is currently winning the critics battle! Men in Black is at just 29% fresh with over 100 reviews in, while Shaft is slightly better at 38% after it's first 24 reviews.

Dark Phoenix will drop all the way down to 5th place with a catastrophic 2nd weekend decline of well over 60%. There's a possibility it could make less than $10 million. :haha7:

Pigdango

Donator
Shaft starts at 5pm. Dark Phoenix starts at 5:15.

What’s a pig to do? If I get to Shaft a couple minutes late will I miss any key scenes?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Shaft starts at 5pm. Dark Phoenix starts at 5:15.

What’s a pig to do? If I get to Shaft a couple minutes late will I miss any key scenes?
You should watch the first half of Dark Phoenix then move to the Shaft theater half way through and then give us a review of your experience.

Pigdango

Donator
You should watch the first half of Dark Phoenix then move to the Shaft theater half way through and then give us a review of your experience.
It could work, since Jean and shaft wear the same outfit.

Pigdango

Donator
I just...can’t with Dark Phoenix, so....

Alright, mother fuckers! Let’s mother fucking do this mother fucker!

Pigdango

Donator
You just took 3 Shafts at once.

Impressive.
I loved it. Where Godzilla failed to entertain outside of the monster action, which was admittedly fun and awesome, this was wall to wall stupidity, and never once stopped being entertaining as hell.

Also, Alexandra Shipp is one fine looking woman.