Shaq wants divorce

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
If it's his call, you've got to figure that he has reason to think he won't be giving up half his money....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-onealdivorce&prov=ap&type=lgns

According to the filing, which was first reported by The Miami Herald on its Web site Tuesday night, Shaquille O'Neal is asking Shaunie O'Neal to provide a "correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities" that she had access to or obtained during the marriage.

in other words, "What the fuck have you been doing with my money?"

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Maybe he just doesnt want to end up like our ol buddy Scott. Getting rid of her might be worth half his money.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
one weekday afternoon last year i was outside a restaurant near Grand Central and I saw a black woman and four kids coming out of a nice hotel/residential tower there, with jewelry on - one had a Shaq jersey on. i don't know, it just seemed odd for a january weekday.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
If I lived in Miami, was the star of the Heat, had his money, I wouldn't want to be married. You can have all the toys, all the women. ♠

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
but I'd say that taking at least four dickings from Shaq is a legitimate physical feat that she does deserve a little money for.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
I really dont know how the hell Shaq fucked his wife, she must be hollowed out by now.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I really dont know how the hell Shaq fucked his wife, she must be hollowed out by now.
Imagine being the next guy. Or maybe she was cheating on him for a bigger penis...:icon_eek:

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
yes, i was going to say something about this. she is like 5'2'' and very petite. they've had 6 kids, and well, look at shaq. this woman deserves combat pay or something. god bless her

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You are right, she deserves extra compensation for having her pussy busted out by Shaq.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
he has got to do better than that. she is not even remotely attractive. i didnt see the first wife but if she looks anything like that i got to wonder how blind he must be.

you are rich and well known you dumb fuck the blind governor did better than you

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
he has got to do better than that. she is not even remotely attractive. i didnt see the first wife but if she looks anything like that i got to wonder how blind he must be.

you are rich and well known you dumb fuck the blind governor did better than you
I'm not attracted to her either, but maybe the two women have something else in common that draws Shaq in....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w&feature=related[/media]