Shaq wants divorce

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
If it's his call, you've got to figure that he has reason to think he won't be giving up half his money....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-onealdivorce&prov=ap&type=lgns

According to the filing, which was first reported by The Miami Herald on its Web site Tuesday night, Shaquille O'Neal is asking Shaunie O'Neal to provide a "correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities" that she had access to or obtained during the marriage.

in other words, "What the fuck have you been doing with my money?"

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Maybe he just doesnt want to end up like our ol buddy Scott. Getting rid of her might be worth half his money.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
one weekday afternoon last year i was outside a restaurant near Grand Central and I saw a black woman and four kids coming out of a nice hotel/residential tower there, with jewelry on - one had a Shaq jersey on. i don't know, it just seemed odd for a january weekday.

Beeman99

If I lived in Miami, was the star of the Heat, had his money, I wouldn't want to be married. You can have all the toys, all the women. ♠

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
but I'd say that taking at least four dickings from Shaq is a legitimate physical feat that she does deserve a little money for.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Why would anyone with money get married?

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
I really dont know how the hell Shaq fucked his wife, she must be hollowed out by now.

mendozathejew

didnt that marey carey broad say on the show shaq was average

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
I really dont know how the hell Shaq fucked his wife, she must be hollowed out by now.
Imagine being the next guy. Or maybe she was cheating on him for a bigger penis...:icon_eek:

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
yes, i was going to say something about this. she is like 5'2'' and very petite. they've had 6 kids, and well, look at shaq. this woman deserves combat pay or something. god bless her

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
You are right, she deserves extra compensation for having her pussy busted out by Shaq.

domelogic

he has got to do better than that. she is not even remotely attractive. i didnt see the first wife but if she looks anything like that i got to wonder how blind he must be.

you are rich and well known you dumb fuck the blind governor did better than you

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
he has got to do better than that. she is not even remotely attractive. i didnt see the first wife but if she looks anything like that i got to wonder how blind he must be.

you are rich and well known you dumb fuck the blind governor did better than you
I'm not attracted to her either, but maybe the two women have something else in common that draws Shaq in....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w&feature=related[/media]

Top Bottom