Share Your Current Thoughts

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
What's on your mind at the moment?

Without a Paddle is a fucking awful movie and I don't understand why it's on television all the time.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
If I tried to hire people who were dumber than my current employees I couldn't.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Isn't this just a ripoff of The 'Ponderings' thread?

STANDOXRESTO

Professional Gunslinger
Share Your Current Thoughts
I am still torn between alternating and direct....they each have their merits.

boo...

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I too am unclear about the nuances between 'sharing current thoughts' and 'pondering'. A google search indicates that the definition of 'ponder' is 'to think about something carefully', and if it's in the present tense, such as 'pondering', then I would imagine those thoughts to be my current ones. Perhaps this is just where the thoughts go if they aren't 'careful.' This is the reckless, unedited garbage thought thread, and the other thread is where thoughts go when they're less vomity.

I am wrecklessly wondering who would spend 80 large on rehab for an used to be addict.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Derpity derpity der. Hur hurr hurrr. Derrrrr.

I didn't charge my phone last night thus the battery is lower than I prefer.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I forgot to defrost dinner.

If I did a bad thing but nobody it affected or who was involved is still alive, am I off the hoo- oh wait, this is too heavy for this thread, this is for Ponderings.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
I'm thinking I'm not a teenager anymore and these shifts working until midnight and getting home after 1AM leave me in a sorry state the next day. Even with the day off, I'm not in any sort of living state.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
If I did a bad thing but nobody it affected or who was involved is still alive, am I off the hoo- oh wait, this is too heavy for this thread, this is for Ponderings.
Victimless crime. Lose no sleep over it.

Sometimes thunder isn't too loud. It's less thundERRRR and more thund-eh.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Kids today. Didja evah?