Share Your Current Thoughts

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
A bartender in Maui just said to me (during a discussion about actual westerns) "have you seen A Million Ways to Die in the West? You like Blazing Saddles? Because this is ten times better".

I've never seen A Million Ways, but I'll sacrifice my life and the lives of everyone else in a Hawaii if it means that volcano wipes this fool out.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
A bartender in Maui just said to me (during a discussion about actual westerns) "have you seen A Million Ways to Die in the West? You like Blazing Saddles? Because this is ten times better".

I've never seen A Million Ways, but I'll sacrifice my life and the lives of everyone else in a Hawaii if it means that volcano wipes this fool out.
@LiddyRules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Anyone have any idea what happened to @DonTheTrucker ? His instagram and twitter feeds stopped abruptly after a lot of use. I know he didn't come around here a ton anymore, and I also know he's a huge villain around here, but it's suspicious and weird.
Lol “villain” he may have gotten a job that put the squish on his on line acting

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I get being happy about a legalizing abortion victory (in Ireland) but it's such a strange thing to celebrate. You shouldn't be too happy.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I get being happy about a legalizing abortion victory (in Ireland) but it's such a strange thing to celebrate. You shouldn't be too happy.
Disagree. I'd be ecstatic if I was newly allowed to murder my unborn children and spare them the pain of actually having to live in Ireland. This is a perfect thing to celebrate.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I was watching Seinfeld the other day and i thought to myself, how could you not want to beat the shit out of Elaine?

She's a cunt.
Reminds me that my favorite celebrity meltdown /career suicide of all time will always be Michael "I'm not good with hecklers" Richards. He just didn't drop one N bomb, he went all out full Dresden circa 1944

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's been 50 years since the original Planet of the Apes was released and yet for half a century, no one has picked up that "Black People = Planet of the Apes" has never been funny.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
MRI head scans kinda suck...
I can't imagine ever being able to sit still for one of those. I get kind of a tick when I'm getting a haircut or at the dentist where I have a massive need to twist my head to the side. It's probably because of a tumor, but I'll never know.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I can't imagine ever being able to sit still for one of those. I get kind of a tick when I'm getting a haircut or at the dentist where I have a massive need to twist my head to the side. It's probably because of a tumor, but I'll never know.
What about lying still?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I’ve done it a few times. Meh, what irritates me, is that at the end of almost every one I hear “Well there’s not much we can do” I would rather have a fucking tumor