Share Your Current Thoughts

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Costco has a service where you give them a crate of photos, and they make 3rd world slave people scan them all for small handfuls of rice per hour.

You get them all back on a thumb drive for a very reasonable price.
I worked in a photo lab for almost 15 years. I know what those trolls do, I will sit in my fat ass and watch bad movies and bitch how much of a chore it is, I would rather not have a few rare one of a kind photos of me and my dead dad finger fucked and ripped by some savage.

If I was really going to go insane I would scan the milk crate full of negatives

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Gimme three guesses on where this gal was located. I'll start with the obvious two...either KCK proper or KCMO proper. And for the third choice, I'm going to the Missouri side, I'm thinking either Independence or Raytown...I'll go with Independence.
City Market area, so KCMO proper.

Never been to the legendary Raytown before, though I have lived here my entire life. But the woman I fucked on Wednesday was in Independence. I am working on an Overland Park one now. Keep me out of the Confederate states.

Is there some sort of symbolism here I am missing, aside from the fact that 75% of everyone in KC lives on the MO side of the river?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Never been to the legendary Raytown before, though I have lived here my entire life. But the woman I fucked on Wednesday was in Independence. I am working on an Overland Park one now. Keep me out of the Confederate states.

Is there some sort of symbolism here I am missing, aside from the fact that 75% of everyone in KC lives on the MO side of the river?
I'd say KCK, KCMO, Independence, and Raytown are the four "trashiest" areas in the metro. I assumed the majority of prostitutes would come from there.

CougarHunter

I'd say KCK, KCMO, Independence, and Raytown are the four "trashiest" areas in the metro. I assumed the majority of prostitutes would come from there.
I guess so, given that you pretty much listed off where 90% of the entire city lives.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

#DickWet

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Ok, where O where do the rest of the Kansas City people live if not Kansas City and KCK?
The suburbs. Overland Park is the second biggest city in Kansas for starters. Bigger than KCK.

Btw, I didn't pull 40% out of my ass. I looked up the populations and did the math.

CougarHunter

The suburbs. Overland Park is the second biggest city in Kansas for starters. Bigger than KCK.

Btw, I didn't pull 40% out of my ass. I looked up the populations and did the math.
KC metro is all the suburbs on the MO side, and Kansas City, KS. Those of us who actually live here do not consider Johnson county to be in the KC metro area because it is the most populous county in the state of KS (it will officially be at the 2020 census) and has a culture all of its own. In fact, most of Western-Wyandotte county, where I am from, doesn't consider itself to be part of the metro. Unfortunately, we were put into the Unified governemnt of Wyandotte county against our will in order to steal our tax money.

Just as Leavenworth county is not part of the metro either. When I moved 14 miles down the highway from KCK into to Leavenworth county, I might as well have moved to Mars. Completely different culture.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
KC metro is all the suburbs on the MO side, and Kansas City, KS. Those of us who actually live here do not consider Johnson county to be in the KC metro area because it is the most populous county in the state of KS (it will officially be at the 2020 census) and has a culture all of its own. In fact, most of Western-Wyandotte county, where I am from, doesn't consider itself to be part of the metro. Unfortunately, we were put into the Unified governemnt of Wyandotte county against our will in order to steal our tax money.

Just as Leavenworth county is not part of the metro either. When I moved 14 miles down the highway from KCK into to Leavenworth county, I might as well have moved to Mars. Completely different culture.
Christ. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course all KC people include joco as part of the metro as do all online sources.

So, it’s been 8+ years and I finally decided that it was time to make a decision about what to do with 25+ years of photos of me and my ex wife and kid, I have probably two full milk crates of them that I could find in my old house, and probably have another one at my moms, working in a photo lab I had access to free shit so I have a fuck ton of photos, some of them I don’t even remember taking.
Lately, I even found three of those things:

There was a crazy collection of pictures there, including I think the last pictures of my grandfather before his untimely death (he Jimi Hendrixed) and the very last pictures of grandma and grandfather being together. There were also a whole bunch of pictures of some super ugly dead guy with open mouth. I love my family and the shit they take pictures of.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
It's My Birthday!
Donator

There was a crazy collection of pictures there, including I think the last pictures of my grandfather before his untimely death (he Jimi Hendrixed) and the very last pictures of grandma and grandfather being together. There were also a whole bunch of pictures of some super ugly dead guy with open mouth. I love my family and the shit they take pictures of.
Ghoul.

THE FEZ MAN

Ahhh the Kodak disc, man I hated those things, but they were insanely popular right before I got into processing but had waned with the introduction of 35mm disposables, they were actually quite revolutionary for their time, even thoug they took awful photos .
Oh and I’m never shocked by what people took photos of, or how bad they were, my nightmare was always black weddings, and funerals, for some reason blacks love to photograph funerals, followed up with babies wearing red cloths for Christmas.
Blacks inevitably wear white, bought cheep film, then drastically over exposed the photos with flashes, which always results in photos that are impossible to machine print, the babies would turn green

Oh and I’m never shocked by what people took photos of, or how bad they were, my nightmare was always black weddings, and funerals, for some reason blacks love to photograph funerals, followed up with babies wearing red cloths for Christmas.
Polish people love a good funeral. And the coffin always opens.
Old age and the body has gone yellow and caved in? Open coffin.
Horrible disease that turned the person unrecognizable? Open coffin.
Plane crash? Smashed head? Put a velvet cloth where the face was supposed to be. Open coffin.
Burnt to the bones? Open coffin.

These are not jokes. :) These are real stories.

THE FEZ MAN

Polish people love a good funeral. And the coffin always opens.
Old age and the body has gone yellow and caved in? Open coffin.
Horrible disease that turned the person unrecognizable? Open coffin.
Plane crash? Smashed head? Put a velvet cloth where the face was supposed to be. Open coffin.
Burnt to the bones? Open coffin.

These are not jokes. :) These are real stories.
Oh, I know, my exwife’s family is polish, like one generation off the boat, they go to a polish church, they speak polish, also my new wife’s girlfriend is polish, same deal. Open coffin I swear they do it just because they don’t believe the person is actually dead

Oh, I know, my exwife’s family is polish, like one generation off the boat, they go to a polish church, they speak polish, also my new wife’s girlfriend is polish, same deal. Open coffin I swear they do it just because they don’t believe the person is actually dead
We also kind of like looking at dead people.
In the countryside we still keep the bodies at homes instead of at the morgue.

THE FEZ MAN

We also kind of like looking at dead people.
In the countryside we still keep the bodies at homes instead of at the morgue.
I was surprised when Babica died they didn’t lay her out in the house but instead did the whole deal at the church, full mass, all in polish except for a few readings from the grand kids who were blasphemous for not learning polish.