Share Your Current Thoughts

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
So what got your nuts twisted? For me it's usually having to deal with customer services
I have slept nude my entire life and I injured myself turning over in bed. Yep, I broke a ball turning over in bed. So I am going to have to have a nanner hammock for a minute.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I have slept nude my entire life and I injured myself turning over in bed. Yep, I broke a ball turning over in bed. So I am going to have to have a nanner hammock for a minute.
You sir must have a giant sack

ysr50

Donator
You've slept nude your entire life? That's fucking bizarre. You've never worn underwear or pajamas to bed ever, not once? I call bullshit. Sorry to hear about your nuts.

Edit: I have no problem with sleeping nude, I enjoy it. But to claim you've never slept with any clothing seems odd.

Last edited:

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
You've slept nude your entire life? That's fucking bizarre. You've never worn underwear or pajamas to bed ever, not once? I call bullshit. Sorry to hear about your nuts.
Well not since I was old enough to have my own room, so basically as far back as I can remember. As an adult, the only time I have worn clothing to bed besides socks (which I always wear) is when I had to share a hotel room with someone for work.

Ralph is ok, he has a cold beer sitting on him right now.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well not since I was old enough to have my own room, so basically as far back as I can remember. As an adult, the only time I have worn clothing to bed besides socks (which I always wear) is when I had to share a hotel room with someone for work.

Ralph is ok, he has a cold beer sitting on him right now.
Ralph is busy

Haeder

South Dakota
I was in three Asian grocery stores today. They all smelled the same. Not a bad smell. Not a good smell. A unique smell.

Maybe they were making barrels of kimchee?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I just did the math, and in 2018 I worked over 50% more hours than a standard full-time employee who takes no time off. And I took 9 days off.

And it was completely my decision. Something is wrong with me.

I also made 41% more money than I did in 2017, so there's that.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I just did the math, and in 2018 I worked over 50% more hours than a standard full-time employee who takes no time off. And I took 9 days off.

And it was completely my decision. Something is wrong with me.

I also made 41% more money than I did in 2017, so there's that.
So you worked 3,120hrs?

I worked 2 full time jobs before for 18mos and worked over 4,500hrs in a year. For 5 of those months i was averaging 100hrs a week between the 2. Ill never do that again. Only getting 2hrs of sleep for 4 straight days for months on end blows and my 2 days off werent consecutive. They were from 4pm tuesday when the day job ended until 4pm thursday when the night job started. So it really wasnt 48 full hours off. Because i didnt get home till 430 and i had to leave for work at 330

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I only had to work one job where I put in 100 hour weeks. Worked 30 days straight from about 10a to 1a. Fun times. All for 750/wk

Edit: I have no problem with sleeping nude, I enjoy it. But to claim you've never slept with any clothing seems odd.
My parents were poor when I was a kid and didn't buy me underwear. So I just never wore them. I have never worn underwear once in my whole life.

So far, so good.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
My parents were poor when I was a kid and didn't buy me underwear. So I just never wore them. I have never worn underwear once in my whole life.

So far, so good.
The only time I wear underpants is if I have pants that chafe or there's an 85% chance of leakage.